Liverpool v Chelsea

That’s one I’d have allowed to stand if I was running the line.

Looked onside at first glance and I’m still not sure it was offside even after seeing the replay

Me too. Like that armpit nonsense at the weekend.

The best amendment they could make would be making it similar to ball/line.

If every part of the body is offside, it’s offside.

Liverpool looking disjointed all over. Ox Chamberlain shouldn’t be played on the wing, Gomez shouldn’t be at right back and that midfield 3 has next to no creativity.

Chelsea looking good and I actually thought they looked decent on Sunday until United got there 2nd goal.

Chelsea night and day from Sunday, Lampards lessons learned appears to be working a treat, still think Liverpool will score

Well my early analysis has been proved to be bollocks with Chelsea making Liverpool look fairly anaemic.

Thankfully my “Istanbul” bet of Chelsea h/t, Liverpool f/t is still on.(yes technically it was a draw in ‘05)

At a shite 14/1 I should add.

Glad that Chelsea are looking a wee bit better tonight, Lampard deserves time.

They'll probably get the transfer ban overturned by January too.

The sooner Rudiger (who is no world beater) is back the better for Chelsea. Zouma isn’t quite good enough not entirely convinced by Christensen either.

He doesn't get the credit that Salah, Van Dijk or even Make get, but Firmino is so important to that Liverpool team. .

Hardly persist with him. He has been on loan at Stoke and then Everton the past two seasons. If they could sign someone he'd be nowhere near the team.
Yeah I get that part. I didn’t think he was good first time at Chelsea or when he was on loan. As you say if it wasn’t for the transfer ban he wouldn’t be near the team.

30-0.jpg

15a.jpg

Reactions: VGM
Chelsea's team is no where near as bad as all the pundits are making out this year.

Talksport today saying big Roman would be happy if they finished 8th - 12th

Reckon they'll be top 5:end of the season

Back