Liverpool v Chelsea

Some are saying penalty.
Some saying no penalty.

Should VAR overrule the ref on the basis it's not a clear penalty, or should VAR leave it with the original ref decision as not clear enough to overturn it?

Having seen the penalty award several times again, I withdraw my that’s a penalty all day long previous statement :))

I think the studio guest who said they didn’t want to overrule the ref “for different reasons” has it bang on

Having seen the penalty award several times again, I withdraw my that’s a penalty all day long previous statement :))

I think the studio guest who said they didn’t want to overrule the ref “for different reasons” has it bang on

Agreed.

Sounded like Joe Cole?

What’s the point of VAR if they are not going to overrule the ref. Never a penalty. A bit if a joke actually

in that case the games a bogey

Abraham is a just off from being good - a yard wide, a step from where he should be, a step slower to react - if he can find that he might be OK - has the right idea

Back