Liverpool v Chelsea

For a goalscorer he never really lloked confident of scoring there did he?

Probably deserved as the equaliser was never a pen.

Well my early analysis has been proved to be bollocks with Chelsea making Liverpool look fairly anaemic.

Thankfully my “Istanbul” bet of Chelsea h/t, Liverpool f/t is still on.(yes technically it was a draw in ‘05)

At a shite 14/1 I should add.

Aye.
Should have done the actual Istanbul bet then...

I thought the keeper needed one foot on the line as the penalty was taken?

Adrian wasn’t on his line for any penalty?

Surprisingly impressed by Chelsea there, thought they were the better team over the course of the 120mins.

...and back to the studio...

:)
eCD3WFC.png

Scousers rode their luck on two of the penalties, but it was a terrible decision by Abraham to go down the middle after Emerson did the same. Pretty daft going straight anyway with the new rule making keepers have a foot on the line. Still, entertaining game that could have gone either way. Chelsea look like they will be fighting for a CL spot rather than the title this year though. They are missing Hazard big time

Great to hear a rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone from the supporters of a team of real winners
The original and best from the Scousers.
It is appalling that the scum have tried to steal this truly moving anthem.

Great to hear a rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone from the supporters of a team of real winners
The original and best from the Scousers.
It is appalling that the scum have tried to steal this truly moving anthem.

Nice one.

We started in in 1963 ( Gery and the PaceMakers were in the charts with it and the Kop started singing it one day ) and Celtic were many years later. Some say in 1965 or 1966 when we played them in Europe. Some say they never started singing it until the early 1970's. Some Mancs even say they sang it first as a lady sang it at a memorial after the Munich disaster in 1958. Iam not disrepecting Munich in anyway but please eff off you soft twats.

Back