Liverpool v Chelsea

_BlueNose_

UEFA Super Cup, BT Sport 2

Liverpool: Adrian, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah

Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson, Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante, Pulisic, Pedro, Giroud

Subs: Lonergan, Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Lallana, Shaqiri, Brewster, Origi, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott.

Subs: Caballero, Zappacosta, Rudiger, Tomori, Alonso, Barkley, Mount, Gilmour, Kenedy, Willian, Batshuayi, Abraham.

I’m not a Chelsea fan but I do like Frank. He was unlucky against Jnited and no way was it a 4-0 game. I do hope they give a good account of themselves tonight otherwise a pumping will really drain the squad ahead of the next EPL game.

Reactions: VGM
Waiting on Liverpool, but now seen this thread, everybody going for Liverpool, might just cash out. Don’t tell Shengus ;)

Chelsea could do without this game, they need easier opposition to give their manager some time to find a team selection that works.

UEFA Super Cup, BT Sport 2

Liverpool: Adrian, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah

Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson, Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante, Pulisic, Pedro, Giroud

That Chelsea team is chronic.

I’m not a Chelsea fan but I do like Frank. He was unlucky against Jnited and no way was it a 4-0 game. I do hope they give a good account of themselves tonight otherwise a pumping will really drain the squad ahead of the next EPL game.

The completely collapsed after conceding the second goal. Played quite well in the first half but that has to be a major worry for Lampard.

No pics of the ref?!

_108301901_tv055153288.jpg

Chelsea just look a shadow of the steamroller potent teams of recent years.

I think a lot of Lampard, I do wonder if he’s let his heart rule his head with the decision to go there-I can’t see it having a happy ending with that level of player.

Great.. had a tenner on Giroud 1st goal ... bet Chelsea to win @4/1 so with William Hill they pay out if the team you back score 1st

That’s one I’d have allowed to stand if I was running the line.

Looked onside at first glance and I’m still not sure it was offside even after seeing the replay

Sick of all these wumin infiltrating the men's sport.....It's all the start of the equal pay bullshit. Men's football is for the men likewise biytches football is for the biytches

I think they’re getting the same pay as a male ref.
And I had to read that again as I thought you were talking about bicycles.

Back