Liverpool v Man Utd 4pm Sunday

Oduwa

Official Ticketer
Has this game not historically been a lunchtime kick off due to the potential for trouble?

Is the rivalry not that bad anymore or is it just Sky dictating it?

Can't see anything other than a Liverpool win.

This is the kind of game Man Utd will sneak a win or claim a draw. Mourinho is the master when it comes to pulling off a shock. They almost beat Chelsea at SB earlier in season and remember whilst he was in charge of Chelsea they beat Man City at the etihad in 2014 i think it was inflicting a first home defeat on City.

I cant see this poor United team shutting out Liverpool.

Get what you're saying but can see Liverpool giving them a real going over.
Hope you are right. Mourinho always picks a physical team and parks the bus. Expect, Fellaini, Herrera to be the midfield.

This is the kind of game Man Utd will sneak a win or claim a draw. Mourinho is the master when it comes to pulling off a shock. They almost beat Chelsea at SB earlier in season and remember whilst he was in charge of Chelsea they beat Man City at the etihad in 2014 i think it was inflicting a first home defeat on City.
You could be correct - I predicted the same when they played Man City a few weeks back.

Would love to see Mourinho get some thing out of this, with van Dijk having a nightmare.

Those bastards moaned like %^*& when Ramos brought down Salah, yet not a peep when van Dijk crunched Mertens.

Klopp is a bellend as well.

Would love to see Mourinho get some thing out of this, with van Dijk having a nightmare.

Those bastards moaned like %^*& when Ramos brought down Salah, yet not a peep when van Dijk crunched Mertens.

That 2 incidents aren’t even comparable.

Did you think Ryan Jacks red card at pitoddrie last year was a red card too ?

I doubt they need to play it at 12pm for 'safety reasons'. A good portion of the crowd will be Asian's wrapped up with half and half scarves.

Like Gers says that game is secondary to our game at Ibrox which I'll also be at.

I'll catch highlights of any goals on MotD later that night.

Van Dijk won the ball before following through on the man. It was a genuine attempt to play the ball. The Ramos incident was entirely different and a cynical attempt to injure an opponent but then you know that.

Been to a few of these games at both venues and it's always been a disappointing atmosphere.

No lover of either, but if push came to shove then a Liverpool win for me.

been played a few times recently out with the lunch time kick offs,, a game I was at 2 seasons ago was the 4 oclock kick off with a late rooney goal winning it for utd,, im currently on the way down for this game so hoping for a better result this time, ,although I fear utd will try to choke the life out the game, ,a 96 th minute winner like the other week would do me just fine

Don't particularly like either team and like to see both losing any other week, but hopefully Liverpool hammer them as this Man U team are awful to watch.
I do expect a boring low scoring game though

Liverpool will need to score early for this to be entertaining. I hope I'm wrong but thinking nil-nil

Has this game not historically been a lunchtime kick off due to the potential for trouble?

Is the rivalry not that bad anymore or is it just Sky dictating it?

Has been some lunchtime games probably due to what Sky have as their timeslot plus when the game is in the fixture calendar

Has been played at 5.30pm Saturday evening a few seasons ago at old Trafford and even had a Monday night at Anfield to which Sky give it the Red Monday thing ended up 0-0

Mourinho will be playing for a 0-0.

I think Mourinho's an absolute cock and would almost always want his team to get pumped but him going to Anfield, parking the bus, getting a result and leaving every single scouser fuming will never not be funny.

I'll be at Ibrox anyway so I won't have to watch it so I'm hoping for one last 0-0 borefest there before he gets the tin tack for the lolz.

Neither one of Mane, Firmino or Salah have scored or assisted a goal against United in the league for Liverpool.

Heard that stat this week, very surprising.

Neither one of Mane, Firmino or Salah have scored or assisted a goal against United in the league for Liverpool.

Heard that stat this week, very surprising.
On paper yes. Salah has only been there one season though. Man Utd have parked the bus in many of the recent games. Even their win at home last season was a couple of breakaways. Liverpool need a win today to lay down a marker

On paper yes. Salah has only been there one season though. Man Utd have parked the bus in many of the recent games. Even their win at home last season was a couple of breakaways. Liverpool need a win today to lay down a marker
I dont think beating this United side could be classed as laying down a marker mate.

Still a big game in historic rivalry terms however.

I can see an easy 2-0 liverpool win with United hardly having a shot at goal.

Back