Liverpool v Man Utd today

Bet365 doing their free in-play offer for this.

Can see Liverpool taking a few off them if they're at their best.

The Liverpool fans I work with are very confident for this one and the United fans I work with are shitting themselves.

I can’t see anything other than a comfortable Liverpool win.

I'm down here for this . And although everything points to a Liverpool win, I have a nagging doubt in my mind that United might get something today.so a 1-1 draw again

Probably a dire game again which is a shame considering the many classic games between the two teams, here’s hoping it isn’t.

Liverpool score early i wouldn't be surprised to see a 5-0 coming up and OGS clearing the desk on Monday morning

3-1 Liverpool. Can see Man Utd getting the first goal of the game, commentators creaming themselves then watching Liverpool demolish them.

This could be OGS final game surely if Liverpool play to their potential. Dont see how he can survive if it's a drubbing.

I heard on the radio this morning that Man U haven't lost to a top 4 team in the league this season.

Might go liverpool -1. I dont get offered the in play offers anymore, think it’s due to betting big on a fixed local game a while back

Really shouldn't happen but can somehow see this game as being the one that finally ends Liverpool's run.

I await the mockery when they end up winning 5-0 !

Im going against the grain here, away win. Liverpool are flying but just feel utd might sneak it. Ive no preference for either team

If the scousers are going ahead with an extreme version of their Man City “bus welcome” then their driver is in for a difficult afternoon.

Half of that squad will have shat the coach.

Liverpool will grind it out. Man U are a shambles, might only be 1-0 but united wont recover from going behind.

Back