Liverpool v Napoli friendly at Murrayfield?

Wazza

wtownsley

I can get access to tickets on Monday as part of a pre sale

Pretty sure I can send the link on so anyone wanting it let me know

No discount etc and can buy up to 8 tickets
is it possible for 2 adults and 2 kids?

*Edit - Just re read what you said. If possible would you be able to send the link over

Cassady

Found out to that we play Lyon in Geneva but the auld Scouse Warehouse what others called Switzerland is a bit pricey so Edinburgh it is. I need to start thinking about my pennies for our first Euro away next season as the group draw is in August I think. The tickets are available on the 12th for the Napoli game but my family and a few mates my be a bit busy on that day. I may go via Glasgow on the Friday and make a weekend of it.

The Union Flag

Who organises a game like this? It seems like a really strange choice of venue. Surely this is another case of the idiots at the sfa being completely outmanoeuvred? Unable to attract two top clubs to a game at a historic football ground like Hampden....

Or is this another test to see if Murrayfield can be used as a football venue at the expense of Hampden?

andrewmont1

liverpool sold out in dublin two years on they trot did they not?
There is a difference between Liverpool selling it out and it being sold out. But it will be a chance for football fans in Scotland to see the current CL champions. If you're a dad with young kids it's a nice thing to do, no matter who you support

yosser hughes

Any idea the chances /availability of getting tickets at Anfield for an EPL match? And how you go about getting them?, kids have got the bug for them but I've never been interested in English football
best bet would be getting memberships for yourself and the kids mate,you get the chance to apply for tickets for games in a twice yearly pre sale, games up to around xmas, then games for the 2nd half of season, beware though it is a bit of a bun fight as demand usually exceeds supply and certain criteria apply for the bigger games,ie games attended previous season,but for some of the less glamorous games it may be possible to pick up tickets in the pre sale, i usually only attend about 4 a season and tend to get games for the smaller teams in the pre sales,and any bigger games i want to go to i either see if friends i have down there can sort me or i take my chance and go up to the ticket window on the morning of the game and see if i can pick up any returns,i did this for the last 2 everton games at anfield and man utd 2 seasons ago,its a risky process and probably wont pay off for you if you are looking for more than a single ticket,may be you could look at any league cup games midweek at anfield against a smaller club as a way of getting the kids over as tickets will generally have better availability then

Gogso

Aye, locals mainly.
Liverpool are massive over there obviously.
When they played the tarriers in Dublin it was 75% red
There will be plenty of non scousers wanting to go.
I’m away otherwise I would have, half my street say they will be.

Linfieldloyal

Official Ticketer
best bet would be getting memberships for yourself and the kids mate,you get the chance to apply for tickets for games in a twice yearly pre sale, games up to around xmas, then games for the 2nd half of season, beware though it is a bit of a bun fight as demand usually exceeds supply and certain criteria apply for the bigger games,ie games attended previous season,but for some of the less glamorous games it may be possible to pick up tickets in the pre sale, i usually only attend about 4 a season and tend to get games for the smaller teams in the pre sales,and any bigger games i want to go to i either see if friends i have down there can sort me or i take my chance and go up to the ticket window on the morning of the game and see if i can pick up any returns,i did this for the last 2 everton games at anfield and man utd 2 seasons ago,its a risky process and probably wont pay off for you if you are looking for more than a single ticket,may be you could look at any league cup games midweek at anfield against a smaller club as a way of getting the kids over as tickets will generally have better availability then
cheers , just checked there and it's over £20 each for membership not sure I could go to that just for the chance of a ticket. Any good fan sites that sell spares?

ChiefWahoo

Official Ticketer
A thread about a positive pre season friendly taking place and you manage to link that to child abuse. Incredible.
I think you'll find I never linked the game to child abuse.
I replied to a post saying the game selling out would be a slap in the face to Scottish football, my reply was of course that Scottish football should sell itself better rather than provide a safe haven for the child abuse club.

Now which part of that do you disagree with?
A. Scottish football could sell itself better?
B. Scottish footballs authorities have given a safe place to the paedo club?

EverGer

I think you'll find I never linked the game to child abuse.
I replied to a post saying the game selling out would be a slap in the face to Scottish football, my reply was of course that Scottish football should sell itself better rather than provide a safe haven for the child abuse club.

Now which part of that do you disagree with?
A. Scottish football could sell itself better?
B. Scottish footballs authorities have given a safe place to the paedo club?
I just find it disturbing that you manage to bring that subject into a thread about a friendly taking place in Scotland between two massive European teams. I find that weird as hell. Maybe that’s just me. Then again I enjoy football for the sport it is.

ChiefWahoo

Official Ticketer
I just find it disturbing that you manage to bring that subject into a thread about a friendly taking place in Scotland between two massive European teams. I find that weird as hell. Maybe that’s just me. Then again I enjoy football for the sport it is.
I find it weird as hell that you'd like to censor me and that you couldn't actually answer my question in spite of me giving a straight choice between A or B.

You seem to be developing a bit of a habit of getting upset on the tarriers behalf.

Cassady

If you didnt read that with a Scouse accent, did you even read it?
Eh ? Just finished work and knackered.

Anyway. Booked a gaff in Edinburgh for the Sunday now need to book one in Glasgow for the Saturday.

Anyway areas I should stay clear of ?

Le_Bon

Official Ticketer
I can get access to tickets on Monday as part of a pre sale

Pretty sure I can send the link on so anyone wanting it let me know

No discount etc and can buy up to 8 tickets
You would be a gentleman for sending the presae link on sir. I wasn't trying to find out how to obtain one. My brothers birthday is the 8th of July and he's on holiday at the time. So this will be a nice gift of a few briefs for him & a few others as he's a big Liverpool fan, second to the Bears of course.

*presale *was

Let me know though and I'll see you alright for the gesture
. Much appreciated, Le Bon.

I P Freely

Eh ? Just finished work and knackered.

Anyway. Booked a gaff in Edinburgh for the Sunday now need to book one in Glasgow for the Saturday.

Anyway areas I should stay clear of ?
Edinburgh as a whole . polluted with thick American Tourists

I P Freely

My gaff is inbetween the town and Leith. Think its student accomodation that gets rented when they studes are away. Ive heard Edinburgh is a bit touristy too.
Oh dear that you'll be you in Spoonburner Central .

Yeah it full of tourists , on one hand it's irritating but on the other it's amusing watching some thick yank making a James Hunt of themself.

Leedsbear75

Lot of folk asking for the pre sale link. There are only 8 tickets available through the link.

There will be thousands on general sale

yosser hughes

i think the pre sale on monday is for season ticket holders and members only , general sale tickets are available from wednesday, and i would think everyone looking for tickets will get as many as they require, i will get mine tomorrow after work ,but as i say there will be plenty for all that need them

Teddy bear

They'll be plenty tickets available to the public for this.
Plus Rangers will probably have a game that day, possible an away trip to Derby.