Liverpool v Napoli friendly at Murrayfield?

i dont the last one i was at chelsea vs west ham wasnt like that , ok thats your opinion
I go to some random games across Europe and more so England. Rangers always comes first obviously, but the quality in the English game is a million miles away. I was at the Newcastle Southampton game a couple of months back and it was great. I have a season ticket at Ibrox, but there is nothing wrong with going to other games if you get the chance.

Bought a ticket for this game because I missed Murrayfield when Rangers played there. Tick another one off the list.

Can’t really say I like. Just doesn’t sit right for me that Scotland hosts a friendly game between an English and an Italian team. They have nothing to do with us so why do it?
I get some fans up here may “like” English, or maybe even Italian clubs, in which case go travel to see them.
I bet both teams are earning a fortune out of this....as will the SRU! There will be no benefit to Scottish football at all.
Aside from pre-season tournaments I’m not aware of us, for example, playing foreign opposition in England.
What we should be doing is trying to get us v some top euro team at twickenham....anyone think the English FA / premiership would be ok with that??

Can’t really say I like. Just doesn’t sit right for me that Scotland hosts a friendly game between an English and an Italian team. They have nothing to do with us so why do it?
I get some fans up here may “like” English, or maybe even Italian clubs, in which case go travel to see them.
I bet both teams are earning a fortune out of this....as will the SRU! There will be no benefit to Scottish football at all.
Aside from pre-season tournaments I’m not aware of us, for example, playing foreign opposition in England.
What we should be doing is trying to get us v some top euro team at twickenham....anyone think the English FA / premiership would be ok with that??
there is not a big draw for us or them to play at wembley , english teams prefer to play italian , german,spanish,french teams, twickenham wont be used for football , im sure there would accept it but its never going to happen

epl teams are a big draw up here its been proven it is with over 40k tickets sold in 2 days , i hope this is start of more big teams playing here for pre season friendlys

Last edited:
I 'll be travelling up to Glasgow on the Saturday morning then heading to Edinburgh on the Sunday . Iam eyeing up a gaff on Renfrew Street. Any decent boozer reccomendations are welcome.

Thanks.
Platform 5 will likely have some Liverpool fans in. Directly across the road from Haymarket station and can get the tram to Murrayfield right outside it.

salah and mane will play its a week before they play man city at wembley , they wont be playing the full 90

@Cassady walkabout, crystal palace ,sir john moore across from glasgow central on hope st slouch which is on bath st , the raven & solid rock and for edinburgh close to murrayfield stadium Murrayfield Bar + Kitchen & The Three Sisters

Thanks lads .

Can't believe I've never been to Scotland before. Took me until I was 43 to go to Ireland . I've been to about 30 odd countries in total I reckon and really looking forward to going to Scotland . 16 quid from Limey to Glasgow on the choo choo is fookin boss.