Liverpool v Napoli friendly at Murrayfield?

the point is I care but you carry on funding they 2 clubs instead of your own:rolleyes:

Stop being so bloody miserable.

If people want to go see the game, let them. Both the games on sunday are friendlies. They are missing NOTHING by not paying any attention to the Rangers game.

I won’t be going to either and will watch neither because friendlies are pish.

If people want to go see the game, let them. Both the games on sunday are friendlies. They are missing NOTHING by not paying any attention to the Rangers game.

I'll believe he's trolling, although more in hope than expectation.

you seem to have anger issues or cap lock is on and for your info they are missing !! the Rangers or don't you care :confused:

Liverpool v Napoli will be pish. Many of Liverpool’s star players will be missing so why any Rangers fan would go to this when Rangers are playing is beyond me. But hey ho each to their own.

you seem to have anger issues or cap lock is on and for your info they are missing !! the Rangers or don't you care :confused:

Nah, just capitalising for emphasis mate.

And aye, I don’t care about friendlies. The crowd we get on Sunday will also show half of the usual crowd don’t care either. It’s a game for fitness and fitness alone. I will be glad when it is just the real stuff solely.

Does anyone have or know someone selling a ticket for this game in the south stand? Bunch of boys i know are sitting in there so that's why im asking about that stand. NO, they arent crash barriers!
Before any of the keyboard sweetie wives start bumping their gums, via a keyboard. Its for a mate of mine who is visiting from abroad. I will be at the Rangers game on sunday.

thanks in advance.

so Rangers supporters are going to see this when we play derby I mean is it me ???
Maybe some Rangers fans have family members that are Liverpool fans or Liverpool is their Englush team, bought tickets for the family as a treat and a nice family day out to see the champions of europe. Perhaps some bought tickets even before the Derby game was even announced,
but it might just be me.

£40 for a friendly? Highest I paid for a friendly at Rangers was back in 2011 v Liverpool and it was £30 a ticket. Seriously? Rangers fans spending their cash to go watch a Liverpool preseason game while we play Derby on the same day?

If you’re a Liverpool fan then go ahead but in my opinion you can only truly support one team. You can follow other teams but you can only support one.

Will be ironic if we're playing to less than a full house at Ibrox today while some of our fans are away in Edinburgh watching a Liverpool friendly.

£40 for a friendly? Highest I paid for a friendly at Rangers was back in 2011 v Liverpool and it was £30 a ticket. Seriously? Rangers fans spending their cash to go watch a Liverpool preseason game while we play Derby on the same day?

If you’re a Liverpool fan then go ahead but in my opinion you can only truly support one team. You can follow other teams but you can only support one.
What is the point going into a thread you have no interest in to comment on something you have no interest in?
Did you know this event was announced well before the Derby game?
Maybe some Rangers fans like me have family members that are Liverpool fans or Liverpool is their Englush team, bought tickets for the family as a treat and a nice family day out to see the champions of europe well before Derby was announced.
I wonder if all the uber staunch in here are going to Ibrox today or paying £12 on RTV or even signed up for RTV.

I know a number of work colleagues in Edinburgh who are going to this.

Was offered a ticket to go, but I knew of the rumours of us playing Derby, so wanted to keep the date available for when that was announced. Priorities.

At least travelling back to Edinburgh tonight, I'll avoid the traffic caused by the game at Murrayfield, thanks to the later kick off.

Liverpool have been my English team since I was a kid, having family down there certainly helped that as I got older. Had the chance to visit Anfield on numerous big games in the league and in Europe, so was buzzing when i found out they were playing Napoli.

However when the rumours came about regarding Derby, either home or away, I just held off to see what was happening and eventually got myself tickets to the game at Ibrox today instead of Murrayfield.

Just a personal choice to be honest and no harm to the guys who are taking the chance to see Liverpool at Murrayfield, I would just prefer to see Rangers if it ever came down to the two, which it did today.

Maybe some Rangers fans have family members that are Liverpool fans or Liverpool is their Englush team, bought tickets for the family as a treat and a nice family day out to see the champions of europe. Perhaps some bought tickets even before the Derby game was even announced,
but it might just be me.

It's not just you. My Dad is a Liverpool fan and I am taking him to the game today as his Fathers Day present.

Back