Liverpool v Napoli friendly at Murrayfield?

this will have more fans than at Ibrox is this game is sold out and will be a much better match , my tickets were £28 each east stand lower , i havent been to any rangers friendly matches or any of our europa games.

its not often you see a good premiership side and a good serie a side playing in scotland hopefully from now on murrayfield gets more top teams playing there

also jamie webster will be playing before this and you can have a photo with the champions league trophy , i will be getting my train at 11 from queen street

this will have more fans than at Ibrox is this game is sold out and will be a much better match , my tickets were £28 each east stand lower , i havent been to any rangers friendly matches or any of our europa games.

its not often you see a good premiership side and a good serie a side playing in scotland hopefully from now on murrayfield gets more top teams playing there
Couldn't care less if Rangers were playing East Kilbride.

also jamie webster will be playing before this and you can have a photo with the champions league trophy , i will be getting my train at 11 from queen street
Each to their own,I like Liverpool,but I support Rangers.so it's Ibrox for me

Scottish alcohol laws mate.

I knew eff all about it. Me bus was 10.15 so got a few beers at 10.00 from a Sainsburys by Buccanan St . I found the locals I met in Glasgow to be sound in my time there . Found a few boss boozers to up the hill but cant remember the names of them.

I think I would feel guilty of watching another team when Rangers are at Ibrox

Jesus christ.

Had the games been on separate days and I lived up there I would have considered attending both. However, given they are both at he same time if I'd been at Murrayfield I'd have been spending the entire game reading FF for updates on the Rangers game, so a bit pointless really.

We support Rangers - that trumps any other game, especially as both are simply friendly matches.

Fair play, each to their own and all that. Even if this is what I was doing I don't think I'd be fessing up about it on here though.

Ibrox for me this afternoon.

Thats fine. Just the poster above saying he hasnt been to any of our friendlys or europa games but was going to this struck me as very weird.

I can just about - at a push - understand missing our 4th friendly in favour of the Liverpool game. However, missing all four friendlies plus two competitive games and THEN picking the Liverpool friendly wouldn't be for me. Sort of thing you expect from a Liverpool fan who has Rangers as his second team rather than the other way around.

I can just about - at a push - understand missing our 4th friendly in favour of the Liverpool game. However, missing all four friendlies plus two competitive games and THEN picking the Liverpool friendly wouldn't be for me. Sort of thing you expect from a Liverpool fan who has Rangers as his second team rather than the other way around.

I'm not 100% sure - this is FF after all - but this thread could well be the first time ever people have been accused of being "staunch" for choosing to watch a Rangers game instead of doing something else.

You on the wrong board ya tit?

Meaning what ? You’re going to watch a Liverpool football match ?

I’m a season ticket holder at Ibrox
I’m on the away scheme
I pay for all Euro games
I pay for all cup games
I’m in the travel club
I’ve been to two friendlies already this season.

So yes, I am happy to go and watch the European champions play at a ground 20 mins from my flat today.

I’m on the away scheme
I pay for all Euro games
I pay for all cup games
I’m in the travel club

So yes, I am happy to go and watch the European champions play at a ground 20 mins from my flat today.

Remember your umbrella.

I’m on the away scheme
I pay for all Euro games
I pay for all cup games
I’m in the travel club

Don't confuse them with the facts mate.

Ew.

Rangers were pretty much the last team to announce what their pre season plans were so I don't blame anyone for going to the Liverpool game

It would have been reasonable to assume we would be playing at some point this weekend but it seems many just couldn’t help themselves.

People were getting slaughtered on here for going to watch us wearing a fake top but ignoring Rangers to watch other teams is ok
Strange place sometimes

Back