Liverpool v Napoli friendly at Murrayfield?

I just find it disturbing that you manage to bring that subject into a thread about a friendly taking place in Scotland between two massive European teams. I find that weird as hell. Maybe that’s just me. Then again I enjoy football for the sport it is.
I find it weird as hell that you'd like to censor me and that you couldn't actually answer my question in spite of me giving a straight choice between A or B.

You seem to be developing a bit of a habit of getting upset on the mentally challengeds behalf.

If you didnt read that with a Scouse accent, did you even read it?

Eh ? Just finished work and knackered.

Anyway. Booked a gaff in Edinburgh for the Sunday now need to book one in Glasgow for the Saturday.

Anyway areas I should stay clear of ?

I can get access to tickets on Monday as part of a pre sale

Pretty sure I can send the link on so anyone wanting it let me know

No discount etc and can buy up to 8 tickets
You would be a gentleman for sending the presae link on sir. I wasn't trying to find out how to obtain one. My brothers birthday is the 8th of July and he's on holiday at the time. So this will be a nice gift of a few briefs for him & a few others as he's a big Liverpool fan, second to the Bears of course.

*presale *was

Let me know though and I'll see you alright for the gesture
. Much appreciated, Le Bon.

Eh ? Just finished work and knackered.

Anyway. Booked a gaff in Edinburgh for the Sunday now need to book one in Glasgow for the Saturday.

Anyway areas I should stay clear of ?

Edinburgh as a whole . polluted with thick American Tourists

My gaff is inbetween the town and Leith. Think its student accomodation that gets rented when they studes are away. Ive heard Edinburgh is a bit touristy too.

Oh dear that you'll be you in Spoonburner Central .

Yeah it full of tourists , on one hand it's irritating but on the other it's amusing watching some thick yank making a James Hunt of themself.

Lot of folk asking for the pre sale link. There are only 8 tickets available through the link.

There will be thousands on general sale

i think the pre sale on monday is for season ticket holders and members only , general sale tickets are available from wednesday, and i would think everyone looking for tickets will get as many as they require, i will get mine tomorrow after work ,but as i say there will be plenty for all that need them

They'll be plenty tickets available to the public for this.
Plus Rangers will probably have a game that day, possible an away trip to Derby.

i got to 2 tickets in the east stand (£28) i liked the view in west stand which is opposite the stand i got tickets there for hearts game in 2017 , yes tickets prices where good not interested in paying £67 or £50 for a friendly im sure it will be over 50 k there , thanks again @The Blue Sea

£28 plus £2booking fee in south stand ie Liverpool end of ground son got them this morning as he is a member of rugby club

When you have Rangers fans crawling over each other to buy tickets for a friendly in Edinburgh you know the EPL is a threat to our fan base in the long term. I didn't believe that to be the case before reading this thread.

Tickets purchased this morning, never been to Murrayfield before and its a great opportunity to tick it off (i had tickets for the Hearts v Rangers but had a wedding that day). Will be ground no. 106 for me.

When you have Rangers fans crawling over each other to buy tickets for a friendly in Edinburgh you know the EPL is a threat to our fan base in the long term. I didn't believe that to be the case before reading this thread.

I doubt it. It's not like we're skipping a Rangers game to attend this instead (I know we may still arrange a friendly for that day but far from an important game). If we had a competitive game that day of course I'd be going to that.

I think most just see it as an opportunity to see two top quality sides fairly locally.

nothing wrong going to seeing english teams i prefer going to epl games than scottish games at least teams dont sit back with 10 men behind the ball if thats football to you then fair play its not for me

only top tier now available , im sure the liverpool section will be all sold now , wonder if they will release the napoli end dont think they will sell that out

Last edited:
Think your missing the point mate. A large proportion of us on the board are not just Rangers fans, but football fans in general, myself included. I'm intending to be there with my Liverpool supporting mate

Who wouldn't want to see the European champions in your back yard pretty much and maybe meet our gaffer in the stand? :)) Also have a soft spot for Napoli too, so its a win win but they will never be Rangers.

An opportunity to see two top sides a short journey up the road, were hardly going to stop supporting Rangers for Liverpool or Napoli, as it stands Rangers have nothing scheduled for that weekend anyway.

nothing wrong going to seeing english teams i prefer going to epl games than scottish games at least teams dont sit back with 10 men behind the ball if thats football to you then fair play its not for me

only top tier now available , im sure the liverpool section will be all sold now , wonder if they will release the napoli dont they will sell that out

Teams with 10 men behind the ball happens in the EPL most weeks as well. Just watch any Liverpool or Man City game.

Anyway that's off topic. I'm just amazed so many Rangers fans can be arsed watching not only a friendly but a friendly not involving Rangers. A competitive game I could understand but not this.

Teams with 10 men behind the ball happens in the EPL most weeks as well. Just watch any Liverpool or Man City game.

Anyway that's off topic. I'm just amazed so many Rangers fans can be arsed watching not only a friendly but a friendly not involving Rangers. A competitive game I could understand but not this.

i only watch liverpool & chelsea and ive not notice it , theres more to life than rangers you dont need to watch every game they play or go to them, you got to experience other countrys football , ive been down to england for friendlys

i only watch liverpool & chelsea and ive not notice it , theres more to life than rangers you dont need to watch every game they play or go to them, you got to experience other countrys football , ive been down to england for friendlys

I've been down to England for friendlies as well. Rangers ones, haha. I love football but Liverpool v Napoli in Edinburgh just seems ridiculous to me. I guess the global pull of the EPL is huge.

You obviously sleep through the EPL games that you go to if you don't think teams sit in behind the ball.
The entertainment value is pure pish for about 80% of EPL games.

You obviously sleep through the EPL games that you go to if you don't think teams sit in behind the ball.
The entertainment value is pure pish for about 80% of EPL games.

i dont the last one i was at chelsea vs west ham wasnt like that , ok thats your opinion

Knowing our luck Kent will still be at Liverpool by the time this game comes around, play a blinder at Murrayfield and then Napoli will buy him for £20m.

Back