Liverpool v Napoli friendly at Murrayfield?

Be a sellout Edinburgh is in the height of tourist season and Liverpool have just won the Champions league.

i dont the last one i was at chelsea vs west ham wasnt like that , ok thats your opinion

I go to some random games across Europe and more so England. Rangers always comes first obviously, but the quality in the English game is a million miles away. I was at the Newcastle Southampton game a couple of months back and it was great. I have a season ticket at Ibrox, but there is nothing wrong with going to other games if you get the chance.

Bought a ticket for this game because I missed Murrayfield when Rangers played there. Tick another one off the list.

Can’t really say I like. Just doesn’t sit right for me that Scotland hosts a friendly game between an English and an Italian team. They have nothing to do with us so why do it?
I get some fans up here may “like” English, or maybe even Italian clubs, in which case go travel to see them.
I bet both teams are earning a fortune out of this....as will the SRU! There will be no benefit to Scottish football at all.
Aside from pre-season tournaments I’m not aware of us, for example, playing foreign opposition in England.
What we should be doing is trying to get us v some top euro team at twickenham....anyone think the English FA / premiership would be ok with that??

Can’t really say I like. Just doesn’t sit right for me that Scotland hosts a friendly game between an English and an Italian team. They have nothing to do with us so why do it?
I get some fans up here may “like” English, or maybe even Italian clubs, in which case go travel to see them.
I bet both teams are earning a fortune out of this....as will the SRU! There will be no benefit to Scottish football at all.
Aside from pre-season tournaments I’m not aware of us, for example, playing foreign opposition in England.
What we should be doing is trying to get us v some top euro team at twickenham....anyone think the English FA / premiership would be ok with that??

there is not a big draw for us or them to play at wembley , english teams prefer to play italian , german,spanish,french teams, twickenham wont be used for football , im sure there would accept it but its never going to happen

epl teams are a big draw up here its been proven it is with over 40k tickets sold in 2 days , i hope this is start of more big teams playing here for pre season friendlys

Last edited:
I got two tickets in the pre sale yesterday and Ticketmaster said 22,000 had already been sold. Just tried to get another mate one and it's gone to a queing system already.

I 'll be travelling up to Glasgow on the Saturday morning then heading to Edinburgh on the Sunday . Iam eyeing up a gaff on Renfrew Street. Any decent boozer reccomendations are welcome.

Thanks.

I 'll be travelling up to Glasgow on the Saturday morning then heading to Edinburgh on the Sunday . Iam eyeing up a gaff on Renfrew Street. Any decent boozer reccomendations are welcome.

Thanks.

Platform 5 will likely have some Liverpool fans in. Directly across the road from Haymarket station and can get the tram to Murrayfield right outside it.

Why not? That's pish.
It was mentioned in the report on the Ryan Kent thread that they would not be involved in preseason friendlies. Maybe rest time from the African cup, I'm not sure. It's not cheap for these tickets so a big let down if this is the case.

salah and mane will play its a week before they play man city at wembley , they wont be playing the full 90

@Cassady walkabout, crystal palace ,sir john moore across from glasgow central on hope st slouch which is on bath st , the raven & solid rock and for edinburgh close to murrayfield stadium Murrayfield Bar + Kitchen & The Three Sisters

Thanks lads .

Can't believe I've never been to Scotland before. Took me until I was 43 to go to Ireland . I've been to about 30 odd countries in total I reckon and really looking forward to going to Scotland . 16 quid from Limey to Glasgow on the choo choo is fookin boss.

Can't wait for this.

Leave Limey in the morning and get to Glasgow about 1.pm. One night in Glasgow then gets to Edinburgh about 11.30am . Leaving Edinburgh Monday at 5pm .

Iam right behind the goal in N7.

Let the drinking commence !

cant wait good to see kent will be playing crazy the fan events that start at 1pm will be only selling soft drinks food merchandise

Looks like Salah and Mane won't make it as per report a few weeks ago but still a good line up, looking forward to it.

Watch your pockets lads.
Innnnnnn Yer Edinbraaa slummms
352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_z.jpg

People away to watch Liverpool Napoli when our own team has a friendly on Sunday .......

Just saying.

I for one will be at Ibrox supporting our team

Back