• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
lKH33a1.png

>>GAME IS NOT AVAILABLE ON RANGERSTV WORLDWIDE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Nothing to lose here… all the pressure on them and Klopp…. If we can keep it tight, you never know.

I’m going 1-1, I believe we score there and It will be Captain Tav with a screamer.

A win would be the most incredible result of my lifetime, the gap between us and the very best teams in the world is enormous. No point in pretending.

Obviously I dream of us winning and the world talking about Rangers, but right now I'm hoping we can score and we leave Anfield with our pride intact. The first 2 CL games have been painful, and now we play the best team in the group. A draw would be fantastic, I can't bring myself to predict anything better as I don't believe it possible to be honest.

We were doing OK against Napoli until the red card. Just get the first goal Rangers.

Think it’ll be

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Borna

Davis Lundstram Jack

Arfield Morelos Kent

Just don’t get embarrassed, give your all and see what happens. Lundstram, Goldson, Davies, Tav & Kent should have an extra bit of motivation here.

Hopefully it makes them super human.

Very harsh re Napoli game. We were right in it until the sending off. If the red card doesn't happen then I think that we were getting at least a point from that game.
I thought we were poor and they played within themselves we ran about a lot but ultimately created very little.
They knew what they were doing and controlled the game we huffed and puffed and that was it.

A fixture to really look forward to.

Hoping to pull of a result but at the very least I want us to be competitive even if we lose. It's in the back of the mind it could also be a heavy defeat.

All scenarios are possibilities and I'll be buzzing before KO.

Reckon we’ll get a score draw so going for a 2-2.

I’d go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Lundstram
Jack

Matondo
Arfield
Kent

Colak

Got a feeling we are going to earn a credible draw - might boil down to last game against Ajax for 3rd place which I believe we will achieve - we’ve got a big performance at Ibrox in us for sure

I thought we were poor and they played within themselves we ran about a lot but ultimately created very little.
They knew what they were doing and controlled the game we huffed and puffed and that was it.
I think you have to factor in that we were playing against the best team in Italy at present. We created a couple of very good chances, we weren't ever going to create 5 or 6 excellent opportunities to score. I don't know why Napoli would come to Ibrox with the atmosphere we create and decide to play within themselves. If anything I think our performance levels surprised them after our shambolic display in Amsterdam.

I think you have to factor in that we were playing against the best team in Italy at present. We created a couple of very good chances, we weren't ever going to create 5 or 6 excellent opportunities to score. I don't know why Napoli would come to Ibrox with the atmosphere we create and decide to play within themselves. If anything I think our performance levels surprised them after our shambolic display in Amsterdam.
I think we all knew that and knew it would be a tough game I didn't think we played well at all, we worked hard and ran about but ultimately lost the game 3-0.
We struggled against their defence but they had some big lads we made the mistake of not playing enough pace as we were not going to outmuscle them..

Honestly if we can hold it to a 2 goal defeat tomorrow night I’ll be claiming a moral victory.

Hopefully you will all be giving me real stick tomorrow I will look forward to it.

We had 4 or 5 good chances in the first half.
You have to take chances, that's been our problem for a while our players bar Colak are not clinical enough.
We should have upgraded the strikers and we still need to get more goals from the middle of the park and the wings.

It's the reason we struggle in the league at times we make enough chances to win every game but we just do not take them.

Last edited:
Put a shift in and see what happens.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Jack
Lundstram
Kamara

Matondo
Morelos
Kent

Like a kid at Xmas! Can’t wait to get on the supporters bus tomorrow morning this is what it’s all about, just get right fucking into them Rangers!!

I just want a fighting performance and a result that doesn’t embarrass us.
A draw would be a fantastic result

I thought we were well in with a shout of a point Napoli at home until sending off, tougher ask tomorrow at Anfield of course, just need to give it our best and can't get too despondent if it doesn't go out way. Just can't be any where near Ajax levels of performance of course !

Keep believin, with the exception of Davis, Arfield and MacGregor every other Gers player will be playing their hearts out for a move to English Prem or Chamionship to at least double their weekly paypacket.
1-1 draw with a Tavernier goal.

Keep believin, with the exception of Davis, Arfield and MacGregor every other Gers player will be playing their hearts out for a move to English Prem or Chamionship to at least double their weekly paypacket.
1-1 draw with a Tavernier goal.

So that's why Tav and Goldson just signed new 4 year contracts and Lundstram and Davies joined us from the English Prem.

Back