Match Thread Liverpool v Real Madrid, Champions League Final - 20:00 KO, Live on BT Sport (free)

SouthernGer

Administrator
Staff member
Real Madrid (4-3-3) Courtois; Carvajal, Eder Militao, Alaba, Mendy; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric; Valverde, Benzema, Vinicius Jr.

Substitutes: Lunin, Hazard, Nacho, Asensio, Marcelo, Lucas Vazquez, Bale, Dani Ceballos, Rodrygo, Camavinga, Isco, Mariano

Liverpool (4-3-3) Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Konate, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago; Salah, Mane, Diaz.

Substitutes: Kelleher, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, Matip, Elliott.

Match is free to watch on BT Sport

BTSport.com (laptop, mobile and tablet)​

The Champions League final will also be available for free on btsport.com for laptop viewers, again via the acclaimed enhanced video player.

All you have to do is open this live stream page at 6pm. Once you've checked out the latest form and line-ups, you can hit 'Watch Live' to get straight to the heart of the action.

If you'd prefer to watch on your phone or tablet but don't want to download the BT Sport app, you can watch all the action for free on btsport.com with our standard web mobile player.

YouTube​

That's not all, non-subscribers will also have the option of watching the game through the BT Sport YouTube channel.

And while you're there, make sure you subscribe to the channel to get the very best BT Sport content.

How to watch the Uefa Champions League final on TV set-top boxes​

Again, there are a number of ways to watch the Champions League final on TV set-top boxes.

BT TV customers can tune in on channel 430 (HD) or 433 (4K Ultimate). On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD), while non-customers can add BT Sport to their TV subscription.

The action will also be free to watch on Virgin Media set-top boxes on channel 532 (HD) or 533 (4K UHD).

Madrid starting XI: Courtois; Carvajal; Militao, Alaba, Mendy; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric; Valverde, Benzema, Vinicius Jr.

3-1 to Madrid Vinicius first goal scorer.

Honestly not sure who will win. I find Liverpool play the better football but Real have that experience and ability to pull something unexpected out of the bag. They are serial winners.

I think 2-1 Real Madrid.

Never quite get the hate for Liverpool and will be hoping the British side triumph.

If Carvajal doesn’t get booked at 9/5 I’m chucking the betting :D
Neither tbh. Play exciting football. I have a huge dislike to Madrid, so hope Liverpool win but at least it’s two proper football clubs.

Neither tbh. Play exciting football. I have a huge dislike to Madrid, so hope Liverpool win but at least it’s two proper football clubs.

Yep, if it was Man City in the final it would really take the gloss off for me.
Looking forward to this more as the day has gone on.

Madrid winning their last 7 finals and not losing one since 1981 is an utterly mental stat.

When Rio Ferdinand talks about football experiences he’s actually a good listen.

He has played at the top level and those wee bits of how players can feel and what they’re experiencing are decent.

It’s just when they ask him his thoughts on European football and players it reminds me of my 9 year old talking about “Kevin Da Boing”

When Rio Ferdinand talks about football experiences he’s actually a good listen.

He has played at the top level and those wee bits of how players can feel and what they’re experiencing are decent.

It’s just when they ask him his thoughts on European football and players it reminds me of my 9 year old talking about “Kevin Da Boing”

I agree. When he's talking about in game situations, breaking them down and how to react to them he's actually a pretty good listen.

When he's talking about managers, owners etc he's utterly hopeless.

Keep hearing about amount of games Liverpool have played

We must have played more?

3e270cc9-59bd-4b8f-a6e6-c00a91299742.jpg

Looking forward to this. Would maybe prefer Liverpool to win as the British team, however I won`t be hugely disappointed if they don`t. Hope it`s a cracking game.

Liverpool fans having a nightmare getting into the stadium. Reports its taking an hour and a half to get in

They went Wembley and insulted our Queen.
Difficult to support them tonight.
The “Franco facisttia “ don’t get my backing .
I will be backing Liverpool out of respect of Gerrard and the many proud British of Liverpool .
Good luck Liverpool

Back