Liverpool v Roma

Salah puts one on a plate.

Once again, massive high line from Roma. Simple ball over the top. Salah away. Goal.

Roma are going to get absolutely pumped tonight if they keep this crazy high line. I mean absolutely slaughtered. Tie over hammered

Is Romas game plan just to try what they done against Barca:D

Absolutely pumped in the first leg then try and come back the second.

Cannot believe how they have set up given how their first leg against Barca went.

Salah's had an amazing season but when he's done it year after year then you can start comparing him to others. Unfortunately for the 'Pool, it won't be with them.

SALAH HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD THIS SEASON.

Read the initial statement then explanation to follow. No idea why you would instantly revert to a negative comment whilst watching a genius at work. A trait Scots need to iron out.

He’s faster than Messi though, he’s also got the same stone cold nerveless ability to finish too, doesn’t seem to feel pressure. Just ruthless.

Agree he’s the best we’ve seen in Britain since Ronaldo.
He is special. Hopefully Liverpool can keep hold of him.

The range of impressive finishes is incredible, especially after some of the wastefulness early in the season.

I put a fiver on Liverpool to win it at 8/1 a few rounds ago. Fingers crossed

A fiver? Calm down bud :D

Had an inkling for them myself after the group stages but didn't bet them. Nobody can live with their attack when they're on it.

The range of impressive finishes is incredible, especially after some of the wastefulness early in the season.

Only one penalty this season too apparently. Another reason he would be more deserving of the top individual accolade.

That’s one of the most impressive things about him, he had some terrible misses and yet they didn’t his confidence one bit.

Not overly fussed about who progresses but this is utterly embarrassing from Roma for a CL semi final.

You'd think this was the group stage of the Europa League instead of the semi-final of the Champions League, what a tanking.

Back