Liverpool V West Brom

Me too. It must've been about 1966 when Typhoo Tea brought out an offer where you could send away for a rosette of your favourite team when you'd collected enough used packets. My dad sent for the Rangers one and being a logical 7 year old, since my dad was getting ours, I sent away for the Liverpool one. I was chuffed as feck to have that rosette when it arrived. We'll, that was 50 years ago but my liking for Liverpool began to deteriorate in the early Eighties when the their love-in with the mentally challengeds started. Now, I don't really care for them at all, though I respect them as a club.
I really don’t get this mentally challenged love in thing. The mentally challengeds stole their song but that’s where it stops. Liverpool and their fans are not pro-celtc. You get a lot of Irish descendants in the North West and if anything, the Celtc/Man Utd bond is stronger.

I guess you know what I’m going to say here.
I cannot forgive the love-in with the septic support.
Despite the denials from Liverpool based bears that this is not the case, it’s been evident too often.

My Scouse mate says plenty of Liverpool Fans hate the filth for stealing their song.

As for Klopp, I can’t help thinking his friendly media persona is keeping him safer than he should be. He gets an easier ride than more abrasive types like Mourinho or Conte.

My Scouse mate says plenty of Liverpool Fans hate the filth for stealing their song.

As for Klopp, I can’t help thinking his friendly media persona is keeping him safer than he should be. He gets an easier ride than more abrasive types like Mourinho or Conte.
The criticism of Liverpool’s goalkeeping and defence is almost the stuff of stigma and stereotype. All pundits, commentators and reporters discuss it as if it is just a given but because it precedes Klopp (as well as having continued through his tenure), maybe he avoids some flack. He is stubborn, which I think is a failing a la Mourinho and it may well be his undoing.

I really don’t get this mentally challenged love in thing. The mentally challengeds stole their song but that’s where it stops. Liverpool and their fans are not pro-celtc. You get a lot of Irish descendants in the North West and if anything, the Celtc/Man Utd bond is stronger.
Indeed, the mentally challengeds did steal YNWA. But I remember the plethora of the split LFC/Scum ski hats when went down there in 84/85 and I took the appropriate message. Ever since, and it's a personal opinion, I'm neither up, nor down about Liverpool FC, other than they're NOT Rangers.

Indeed, the mentally challengeds did steal YNWA. But I remember the plethora of the split LFC/Scum ski hats when went down there in 84/85 and I took the appropriate message. Ever since, and it's a personal opinion, I'm neither up, nor down about Liverpool FC, other than they're NOT Rangers.
There were half and half with us and them with Liverpool but as you say, if the sides ever meet, it’s Rangers all the way.

Back