Liverpool vs Man Utd

The game is shocking and the atmosphere is really flat. Don't think Liverpool are going to win the league this year :D

The set piece delivery has been abysmal. Liverpool look the most likely to create something. Utd have offered nothing in an attacking sense.

What a shite game this has been. I honestly despise the EPL, and this is the exact reason why I barely watch it anymore

I'm struggling to think of players on the park who'd have got a game for either side in this fixture late 90's/early 00's

De Gea for United only

Been a shit game hasn’t it

Me and the missus went to Man U v Liverpool at Old Trafford last season, that was brutal too

Agree with others, this is an awful game, both teams cancelling eacother out, no passion, no energy.

No one is even kicking the opposition to liven things up.

I’m hoping Liverpool nick a goal, and they are looking marginally more likely. This could however turn into a smash and grab win for Utd via Lukaku, despite hardly being in the game, this is always a possibility.

Dreadful game of football.

Think of the colossal amount of money that United side cost and they came out with absolutely no intent to attack whatsoever, and it’s not as if they’re clear at the top of the league is it.

Mourinho is an utter shitebag, especially when you consider how poor that Liverpool defence is.

An utter waste of time, a game with almost zero redeeming features.

Only decent live EPL games you get nowadays are unpickable random ones that you end up missing I.e Swansea v West Brom throws up a 6 goal thriller on a Monday night in February

Mourinho is an absolute disgrace. He plays for a draw against a team who are absolutely woeful defensively. Utd could have won that if they had actually tried to do so.

I'm sick and tired of watching EPL games that are hyped to the heavens and are complete boring shite when the actual game is played.

Not surprised to see Man Utd fans grumbling on FB too. They’re not happy with playing for a point against a fragile and frankly mediocre Liverpool side while they’re sitting behind City.

That was utter horse shite. Man U might as well have given Tony Pulis the job if that's how they're going to go and play at places like Anfield.

Man United won't win the league, happy to draw with the top teams rather than get beat! City will will romp it I feel! Hammered Liverpool already and their performance at Stamford Bridge was unreal

How many times........i keep staying up to the early hours to watch these so called big games, always let you down. Pure garbage. No atmosphere, no hard tackles, and I've even missed a chance of some nookie as the Mrs is snoring. A disaster all round. :confused:

Based on the comments above, I'm very glad I didn't take Sky Sports when I moved supplier, I was going to and then thought about the number of games I'd actually enjoyed and made the decision.
Rangers TV for our games, BT sport for UCL and stuff the rest.

Very poor game, you then have the dolts on afterwards trying to convince you it was a good game which was all about tactics.

Based on the comments above, I'm very glad I didn't take Sky Sports when I moved supplier, I was going to and then thought about the number of games I'd actually enjoyed and made the decision.
Rangers TV for our games, BT sport for UCL and stuff the rest.

Sky are offering me the entire sports package for £18 a month but I'm tied into an 18 month contract. Tempting perhaps, but seeing "big EPL game" results like this and the other dross on offer always reassures me I'm better off not bothering.

Considered trying to find a stream for today's game. Glad I never bothered in the end

Not surprised to see Man Utd fans grumbling on FB too. They’re not happy with playing for a point against a fragile and frankly mediocre Liverpool side while they’re sitting behind City.

Given Man Utd's start to the season, Liverpool's defence was there for the taking.

But we're not really that surprised at the result. Fourth draw in a row for these teams head-to-head.

Given Man Utd's start to the season, Liverpool's defence was there for the taking.

But we're not really that surprised at the result. Fourth draw in a row for these teams head-to-head.

They’re right to be pissed off. Relatively poor sides have gotten more joy at Anfield this season because they know Liverpool can’t defend.

For United and Mourinho to spend all that money and go for a draw in a game that was very winnable is embarrassing, especially when they’re sitting behind City who absolutely wiped the floor with Liverpool as well as giving Chelsea the run around.

The set piece delivery has been abysmal. Liverpool look the most likely to create something. Utd have offered nothing in an attacking sense.
Jose Mourinho is a fûcking joke. Having spent about £350m in the last 2 years, they can’t even try to have a go. Shitebags!

Back