Liverpool Watford

I think the rule is the person who takes the corner can’t touch the ball again until someone else does.

I could well be wrong though.

I think you're correct mate. Like a penalty, if it hits the posts the taker can't touch the ball again until someone has.

Don't often hit the post from a corner so it confused the %^*& out of me there. :D

Everybody watching BT Sport knew that wasn't offside a full minute before they finally gave the goal. A fucking shambles.

Liverpool got the luck with the mishit shot landing at Salah's feet but the finish was tremendous.

Is Superrangers still around? Not seen him post for a while.

The amount of time taken to check a clearly onside goal is laughable.

Wasn’t a difficult call. Surely the officials sat in front of VAR say goal to the ref quickly then the game continues. Klopp doesn’t celebrate the goal until a good couple of mins after it was scored. The way it’s used kills the moment.

Wasn’t a difficult call. Surely the officials sat in front of VAR say goal to the ref quickly then the game continues. Klopp doesn’t celebrate the goal until a good couple of mins after it was scored. The way it’s used kills the moment.
They should get 30 seconds. With the equipment they have if they cannot see with absolute clarity that a decision is wrong in that period then it's too close to call and the decision should stand. Too much fannying about and arse protecting.

falling into place for liverpool now, a win at leicester on boxing day sends them 13 clear, i think i would start to believe with that gap

Back