Livi away

My 5th in gold.
This season I’ve had
Livi X2
St Johnstone X2
Dundee United

I get the point of its rangers you are going to see etc. But these are all games that are easy to get tickets for.
I've had exactly the same. I'd trade two of those (or three?) for one against Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen.

Finally got another ticket. That’s fir park and livvy for me and I’m 38 points shy of gold.

I’m fairness though I’ve got both the semi and final so happy enough.

Nada for me. Still in 0 so I reckon that’s me getting nothing for the season as not many big allocation games left to come.

Thought I'd get this one. Still on zero for the season. Gutted for you boys that have only managed the five :)

Livi ticket prices for the 1st game of the season was £25, now it’s £30, concessions also up £3 to £20

Pretty poor from them
Is that maybe because they’re being stricter about their home end given their fans were crying first time we played them?

Remember they put it an article on their website after that game, apologising to fans. Basically that extra £5 a head will cover their shortfall. Wish they’d use the money to get a grass pitch

Maybe it's already been mentioned, but aside from the allocations for each tier, I see Livi have bumped their prices by a fiver. £30 this time, was £25 first game of the season.

I've been in Gold since Jan 2022 and I've had Livi, Motherwell & Dundee United this season.

My Dad has been in Gold since October and has only had Motherwell this season.

E-mailed them yesterday to see what's going on. Doesn't surprise me the system is a bit broken, but seems totally random at this point.

I've been in Gold since Jan 2022 and I've had Livi, Motherwell & Dundee United this season.

E-mailed them yesterday to see what's going on. Doesn't surprise me the system is a bit broken, but seems totally random at this point.
Guessing you haven't had a reply yet.

So I emailed MyGers team about the fact that as a bronze I have had none and some are on two, and the reply was I got the Blackpool pre-season friendly so that counts as my bronze avg 1 for the season!

I'm so fed up as they didn't say that would affect what we would get throughout the season, so I guess I deffo am due nothing for the season.

The rest of the reply was standard guff about increasing numbers etc.

Always Rewarded right enough

Guessing you haven't had a reply yet.
Turns out my Dad has had 2 tickets. He was also allocated Livi on the opening day - but we'd both forgotten about that because he got a ticket from his bus before finally being allocated in the 27th ballot. He ended up buying his MyGers one and passing the bus ticket back.

The line was:

"Members on average will be awarded 2/3 match tickets per season and he is on course to meet this."

If the numbers of tickets people on Gold have had is true - then this is at odds with their own wording in the MyGers FAQ. If people are on 5, no one in Gold should be on 2. Or three, for that matter - which I'm on.

"The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket."

Turns out my Dad has had 2 tickets. He was also allocated Livi on the opening day - but we'd both forgotten about that because he got a ticket from his bus before finally being allocated in the 27th ballot. He ended up buying his MyGers one and passing the bus ticket back.

The line was:

"Members on average will be awarded 2/3 match tickets per season and he is on course to meet this."

If the numbers of tickets people on Gold have had is true - then this is at odds with their own wording in the MyGers FAQ. If people are on 5, no one in Gold should be on 2. Or three, for that matter - which I'm on.

"The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket."
Also on 3, applied for everything

I’m in the same position with the exact same games.

Anyone know where the Union Bears are going to be congregating? Looks like I’m Row B behind a goal but no point heading to my seat if they’re there.

Anyone know where the Union Bears are going to be congregating? Looks like I’m Row B behind a goal but no point heading to my seat if they’re there.
Most recent games they have been behind the goals at the south stand end.

East stand loyal.

Thankfully not in the North Stand as if its sunny you can't see a thing

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s me , but I can’t for the life of me work out what stand I’m in , I’ve got a row and seat number then it says rainbow world group block d …. When I looks at the back of the ticket showing where the stands are , There’s nothing mentioning that , Any help appreciated here

I don’t know if it’s me , but I can’t for the life of me work out what stand I’m in , I’ve got a row and seat number then it says rainbow world group block d …. When I looks at the back of the ticket showing where the stands are , There’s nothing mentioning that , Any help appreciated here
That's the North stand no idea what it's all about but was the same last time

Block D 1st section in north stand , next to main stand and hotel

Block Z for me. Only away I've been to this season was the 2-1 at McDiarmid so if we don't win I'm jacking it in.

Tickets arrived this morning, the wee mans 2nd away game hopefully better than his 1st, St Johnstone.

Back