Livi back the SPFL proposals to call the season

“The only way for league money to be distributed is via the league season concluding and we must emphasise that voiding the season does not achieve this.”

That part of the statement is total bullshit. This lie has been told every day for close to 3 weeks now by the Scottish media and is now being accepted as fact.

Also in 2012 all clubs were in agreement that sporting integrity absolutely had to trump the financial benefits of having Rangers in the league. It would seem now that financial gain is taking precedent over sporting integrity.

We take 7.5k fans to Livingston 2-3 times a season (myself included) and hand them a massive financial boost in doing so. Maybe it’s time we re-thought such generosity.

They're only 6 points off a European place, but they want the season called now? Laughable.

The talk of wanting to play in Europe is false - they couldn’t even if they did qualify as they don’t have a youth system.

They also have a resolution they can vote for that would release prize money now.

This is pure out and out sucking of mentally challenged cock.

It’s up to the club to refuse the allocation then.

This likely can't happen due to the rules, I'd imagine? However, for the ones who would still go to places like Livingston, knowing their position on "all things Rangers", when is enough? Surely as supporters, the ones who go to "support the team" know that in the long run they're not supporting the Club. The club needs to have the backing of all supporters if it is to even try to right the wrongs done to us on so many levels over the years. How can the club make a stand, if it's own won't?

Never liked livi ever, always seemed to have some sort of mentally challenged involved with them including the wanker who ploughed his lottery winnings into them and lost the fuckin lot.

A couple of young mentally challengeds plying their trade next season, obviously.

See how you cope without a Keeper.

mentally challengeds.

“The only way for league money to be distributed is via the league season concluding and we must emphasise that voiding the season does not achieve this.”

That part of the statement is total bullshit. This lie has been told every day for close to 3 weeks now by the Scottish media and is now being accepted as fact.

Also in 2012 all clubs were in agreement that sporting integrity absolutely had to trump the financial benefits of having Rangers in the league. It would seem now that financial gain is taking precedent over sporting integrity.

We take 7.5k fans to Livingston 2-3 times a season (myself included) and hand them a massive financial boost in doing so. Maybe it’s time we re-thought such generosity.

In the present climate the league won't be concluded so what happens then,does no money get distributed!!

Surely it's the duty of the Livingston directors act in the best interests of their club. If it is still possible for them to get a Europa League place they should not be voting to end the season without playing the outstanding games.

They are acting in the best interests of THEIR club!!

In the present climate the league won't be concluded so what happens then,does no money get distributed!!

The SPFL already distributed initial payments to all clubs several weeks ago so to suggest that the league must be concluded for money to be distributed is absolute nonsense.

When the SPFL distributed those intial sums, they had no idea (well in theory anyway) what was going to happen with the league. Theoretically null and void could have still been possible.

The SPFL are already sitting on the prize money. They can do what they want with it, as has been proved from them already making payouts. Suggesting that the league must be concluded as it stands to allow money to be distributed is a lie.

Not surprised, but after 2012 and how we were treated, hopefully everyone else bending over for the scum this time will reinforce how much we are hated.

Let’s hope we vote with our feet this time round properly.

There’s reasons we get 3 stands of their pathetic stadium.

their own fans are shit.

they desperately need the money we bring.

I’ve been there twice this season I won’t be going back and I hope others seriously think about it as well.

their behaviour towards our club and support this week has been disgusting.

Doesn't come as a shock to be honest.

How can you expect sporting integrity from a club with a pitch like that.

Shock. Horror. Could have placed money on them coming out first with this statement in agreement with the leagues proposal.

A few lies in there to try and scare some teams into agreeing average points proposal.

Could have been written by Liewell.

Shock. Horror. Could have placed money on them coming out first with this statement in agreement with the leagues proposal.

A few lies in there to try and scare some teams into agreeing average points proposal.

Could have been written by Liewell.

Probably spoke to him and there board before firing out the statement.

I don't tell anyone which game they should or shouldn't attend, but as Rangers fans we are shooting ourselves in the face when we keep these scumbag clubs afloat when filling stands in their stadiums. Its your choice.
Judging by a lot of comments on twitter their stadium will be full of Rangers fans next season.

oh i am really surprised with that. make you sick that we fill their stadium twice a year
1Zm7Zbd.gif

Well, I'll never see the inside of the Spaghettihad again. You can take your shitty plastic pitches and shove them clean up your arses.

Not only happy to devalue Scottish football with their trampiness but suck mentally challenged nob as well. Well %^*& me gently, colours nailed firmly there.

They won't see a penny from me until I die, or they die, whichever comes first. Probably them to be honest. :)):))

Not surprised. The prize money being held back has got a lot of clubs teetering on the brink wanting a quick payout.

Their statement is absolute nonsense regarding no prize money if null and void.

Where does the money go, do the SPFL just get to keep it or are we to continue pretending that if its null and void instead of declaring Cove Rangers as champions, that the sponsors wont pay out?

Pass a motion to divide the prize money equally and there should be no complaints over abandoning a season that cant be completely without a legitimate risk to life.

Give them a couple of loan players next season plus let them have a draw in a televised game - that’s all the fondling that will be required to keep them onside.

No surprises with this one.

mentally challenged CEO John James Ward has locked his Twitter account.

Surprise, surprise bigot bhoy!!

Most bears won’t care. They will still get their stands filled.
Correct, high percentage of the Gers fans are the biggest pushovers in football when it comes to stuff Like this. We all want to support the team but it's sickening to be honest how the haters just laugh at us when they piss all over us and yet we still fill their coffers.

Ferranti Thistle can go fvck themselves.

An embarrassment to the good people of West Lothian.

Back