Livi Game in Inversnaid

Punpun

Looking for somewhere to watch the game tomorrow, currently in the middle of the West Highland Way so preferably not too far off track, any help would be appreciated

Get the ferry across the loch to Tarbet and there's half a chance one of the hotels there might have wifi good enough for you to stream it on your phone. You'll be lucky if they get BBC1 in Inversnaid

When your planning your route this should be the first thing you plan for surely?
Only bear in the group I'm afraid, theyd not have backed the idea if I brought it up to them, the others are non-fans or Tims, hoping for a "convenient stop" while the game just happens to be on

Sorry OP don't think you have chance in Inversnaid. If you can get to Tarbet? you have a chance, if not then Arrochar. Its a long way to go, depends how staunch you are. :)) Good luck

Love these threads. I’m always hoping that a Bear asks where to watch a game from llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Why do I always click on these threads no matter in the world wherever they are :D

You never know when you might need the info imparted on these type of threads.

A few years ago I was in Newcastle with mates and we wanted to watch a Rangers game and I remembered a place in Gateshead had been mentioned on here and we went there.

Thanks mate

As a bit of a side note, are there any shops or places to grab food between Inversnaid and Crianlarich? Going through a bit of a food crisis the now lol
Beinglas Farm at head
Thanks mate

As a bit of a side note, are there any shops or places to grab food between Inversnaid and Crianlarich? Going through a bit of a food crisis the now lol
Beinglas Farm at head of Loch Lomond has a decent wee pub that does bar meals

Beinglas Farm at head

Beinglas Farm at head of Loch Lomond has a decent wee pub that does bar meals

Yeah Beinglas has a decent wee shop. If you fancy an unusual bar
you could try the Drovers Inn which is quite close. A lot of walkers drink there. It's over 300 years old, and parts show it, but it's got a great atmosphere. Just ignore the stuffed bear in reception - it's deed :)

Yeah Beinglas has a decent wee shop. If you fancy an unusual bar
you could try the Drovers Inn which is quite close. A lot of walkers drink there. It's over 300 years old, and parts show it, but it's got a great atmosphere. Just ignore the stuffed bear in reception - it's deed :)

It was a good bear :(

Back