John fae Clydebank.

Mince
Shambolic
Failed x 3
sack Lennon
worst season since Mowbray
:)):))

Edit : They beat us at Ibrox withoot getting a goal

Peter from Balloch, 4 minutes and 30 seconds into this montage, sounds very much like Phil McGillivan. Every thing he said, the words, the phrases, are identical to those he set out in a blog earlier this week after the Hibs game. Phil has form for using false names in phone-ins but this is unusual. His rant was at the Celtic Board rather than Dave King and Rangers. And the bampot who claimed that Lawwell had deliberately run Celtic down in order to let Rangers catch up because it would be good for business and enable Celtic to make more money really exposed the delusion that has set in. They are all planning to cancel their season tickets next year. That would be great for their business.

Annoys me no end when folk phoning in and the 'panel' go on and f*****g on about the nine in a row, what a wonderful manager Lennon has been etc etc without actually making the point, that they are all aware of, that for one season we were deducted 10 points, were not in the SPL for 4 seasons and its taken yet another four seasons to get a team in place to challenge.

They have just been sailing along with no challengers...has been f**k all about skill and leadership.

Kevin fae bishopbriggs is a fanny.
thinks Lawwell wants us to win the league

Peter from Balloch, 4 minutes and 30 seconds into this montage, sounds very much like Phil McGillivan. Every thing he said, the words, the phrases, are identical to those he set out in a blog earlier this week after the Hibs game. Phil has form for using false names in phone-ins but this is unusual. His rant was at the Celtic Board rather than Dave King and Rangers. And the bampot who claimed that Lawwell had deliberately run Celtic down in order to let Rangers catch up because it would be good for business and enable Celtic to make more money really exposed the delusion that has set in. They are all planning to cancel their season tickets next year. That would be great for their business.
It's astonishing that they can't see this obvious flaw in their theory.

Some people prefer a conspiracy theory to no theory at all.

Annoys me no end when folk phoning in and the 'panel' go on and f*****g on about the nine in a row, what a wonderful manager Lennon has been etc etc without actually making the point, that they are all aware of, that for one season we were deducted 10 points, were not in the SPL for 4 seasons and its taken yet another four seasons to get a team in place to challenge.

They have just been sailing along with no challengers...has been f**k all about skill and leadership.
Spot on.They won the league with that clown Deila in charge.And they still lost a few games even then.
If we had been there they would never have got close to 8 and 3 quarters

I watched their game online today (obv didn’t pay them for it). What struck me was their half time montage of all the trophies they’ve won over the past few years and yet it all means %^*& all as they’ve fucked their holy grail of the 10 up. Delicious!

"It will cost millions just to get a decent first XI."

Not so long ago they were saying that they had superior players than us in every position, and a stronger squad. What a difference a few weeks makes!
mullions

3 minutes 20, imagine being the same age as your rival's biggest achievement this millenia and being trapped in that horror show for at least another year, probably more.

They are a deluded fanbase. From a 70 year old pretending to be the voice of reason to a fool who thinks Lawell plotted to let us win to sell season tickets. Long may their pain continue.

“Lawwell wanted Rangers to get closer because it’s good for business” Oh, my, god. o_O

Their pain is red raw and we can watch and listen to their hurt from now til the end of the season. They are shell-shocked at the speed of their demise.

Back