Livi Steward at full time

Glasgow has always been murder for this and the only place in the UK you seem to encounter it with regularity. Two-bob cardboard hard men with major chips on their shoulder. You're a door man mate, you don't own the gaf. Tragic b@stards.
100%

I have never experienced it quite as badly as in Glasgow - although i've encountered a few doormen in Edinburgh who are similarly small minded little cunts.

Nowhere else in the UK do you see so many jobsworth wanks with the earpiece in giving it the "no the night" patter, its utterly fucking pathetic. Going out in Glasgow used to be like a lottery as to whether you'd get in somewhere or not. Loser bastards.

Glasgow has always been murder for this and the only place in the UK you seem to encounter it with regularity. Two-bob cardboard hard men with major chips on their shoulder. You're a door man mate, you don't own the gaf. Tragic b@stards.
Worst I've had was down in Liverpool concert square, there's a seating bit that's spread between a few bars with a doorman at the entrance. Walked up and the guy went "sorry can't do groups of 4". I asked why all their tables were squares with 4 chairs sitting round them then to which he had no reasonable response other than to tell me to move on. Up walks a group of absolute steaming weapons behind us but as there's 5 of them they get waved in.

If I wasn't such a blouse I'd have swung a punch and legged it

Back