Livi Steward at full time

Just typical of those with jackets some are total ass holes.
In subway queue on Thurs night with all the problems a young guy had to wait in road due to a health problem.This was okayed by mounted officer,she had to move along a bit and guess what ---a burly cop came from nowhere and tried to move the kid on,pushing him forward.The queue erupted and on hearing this the mounted officer told him off,he promptly disappeared---as I say ass hole.

Anyone mind the fat mhank steward at the Piggery? Think he was a chief steward or something, how he was never leathered was beyond belief, he was always with a copper.

Young bear about 9 or 10 who ran onto the pitch and got Barisic's jersey was over the moon. Until he was manhandled by the huge livi steward. Wee fella was let go after a large number of bears made their feelings known. Hope it didn't spoil the wee man's day.
Probably the same fat wankspangle that abused bears outside for demanding the closed turnstile was opened.

A trampy lardarse

I spoke to the same steward before the game regarding the absolute shitshow trying to get it.
He said email Livingston with your complaint, I will be emailing them tomorrow about his conduct after the game.
I honestly think if he hadn’t let the boy go he was going to take a sore one.

I spoke to the same steward before the game regarding the absolute shitshow trying to get it.
He said email Livingston with your complaint, I will be emailing them tomorrow about his conduct after the game.
I honestly think if he hadn’t let the boy go he was going to take a sore
100%. And who could have blamed any bear for putting the clown on his extremely fat arse

Remember the wee prick with the moustache that used to work the Copland, he was an utter utter cùnt.
Aye, weasel

He did away games too and tried to get bears lifted regularly at away games.

He was a fucking knob.

He also used to sell the evening Times just inside central station and have a fly smoke despite it being prohibited.

I pulled him up for it saying I thought he was all for applying rules and if he tried to get me or any bear the jail again he'd get a visit. He shat it.

I hated that fucking prick.

Aye, weasel

He did away games too and tried to get bears lifted regularly at away games.

He was a fucking knob.

He also used to sell the evening Times just inside central station and have a fly smoke despite it being prohibited.

I pulled him up for it saying I thought he was all for applying rules and if he tried to get me or any bear the jail again he'd get a visit. He shat it.

I hated that fucking prick.
That's the one, a complete arsehole.

Said at the time and happens very often.

Stewards shouldn't need to do the job of the police.

The steward there was trying to show his power on the boy.

The police are more interested in watching for vocals.

Jobsworth wank.

Country is full of them.
one of my most depressing memories from living in Glasgow.

toon full of absolute fucking jobsworth no mark cunts. door stewards, wanks behind bars thinking they are tickets because they have a moustache and know how to make a negroni, old bill, fucking roasters in tweed drinking down byres road, cunts who hand out flyers for clubs, every cunt with a chip on the shoulder and a wee man attitude

anyway - cant speak for the rest of scotland right enough. I'm sure all the fucking roasters mentioned above were from the dark side. cant all be bad.

Jobsworth wank!

What's wrong with saying, "well done wee man, now you need to get off the pitch".
Because that would have been quality effective low-key stewarding, whereas this man wants to be the centre of attention by putting his weight on a little kid?

Because that would have been quality effective low-key stewarding, whereas this man wants to be the centre of attention by putting his weight on a little kid?
The guy is lucky none of the other supporters jumped over to educate him.

Remember the wee prick with the moustache that used to work the Copland, he was an utter utter cùnt.
I hated that wee rhat i was in corporate in the Ibrox suite the edu last minute against the mhanks and our seats were to the right of the bears in the copland and he got told to GTF that day or his b@lls we’re gettting toed!
Worst steward I’ve ever met!

I thought the fact that someone got heavy handed by the police was a bit much.

If the police done that and then instantly let him go when they got outside the ground as some sort of warning to others not to do it then fair enough. A criminal charge for running on to a park it's totally OTT and another demonstration of authority going to people's heads.

Young bear about 9 or 10 who ran onto the pitch and got Barisic's jersey was over the moon. Until he was manhandled by the huge livi steward. Wee fella was let go after a large number of bears made their feelings known. Hope it didn't spoil the wee man's day.
A few jumped the wall and stopped at the advertising boards.
I thought they we going to hook him.

I thought the fact that someone got heavy handed by the police was a bit much.

If the police done that and then instantly let him go when they got outside the ground as some sort of warning to others not to do it then fair enough. A criminal charge for running on to a park it's totally OTT and another demonstration of authority going to people's heads.
Aberdeen grams were on that pitch not to long ago after a last minute winner.

Police and stewards were a bit heavy handed with kids today.

Fat Paedo taking on kids. Never went near any of the few adults funnily enough.

Police huckled someone from the North Stand in the first half as well.

toon full of absolute fucking jobsworth no mark cunts. door stewards, wanks behind bars thinking they are tickets because they have a moustache and know how to make a negroni, old bill, fucking roasters in tweed drinking down byres road, cunts who hand out flyers for clubs, every cunt with a chip on the shoulder and a wee man attitude

anyway - cant speak for the rest of scotland right enough. I'm sure all the fucking roasters mentioned above were from the dark side. cant all be bad.

Sounds like a post modern Dickensian horror show.
You'll no get a job writing copy for the Tourist Board with that description of Glasgow. B-D

Good, a thread about match day stewards, gives me a chance to recount my story from the piggery many years ago. Not she greatest of games, 6-2 defeat, and my seats in row 2. Five minutes before half time, the stewards appear in front of us and we can't see the game. Bit of verbal from the bears and the stewards sit down to let us see. Along comes the arogant supervisor and instructs the stewards to stand up and, again, we can't see the game. Guy from a couple of rows behind us approaches the supervisor, ostensibly to have a chat about the matter, and gobs right in his face. Not the nicest thing in the world to do, or have done to you, but if anyone deserved it, it was this ignorant areshole.

I saw another steward outside the ground, trying and failing to get one of the Match balls off a young lad!
I can remember back in 2000 in Monaco (GVB goal) and a couple of boys had managed to smuggle a match ball out the stadium and all the way to the station. Probably thought they had got away with it and stated to have a kick about on the platform, only for the authorities to come and take the ball from them.

The steward handed one of the kids over the the polis, holding the wee guy by the scruff of the neck.

The blonde female cop half put her arm round the wee guy guy as if to make sure he was ok and just pointed him back into the stand while looking at the steward with disgust.
High viz jacket and the power goes to their head.

Good, a thread about match day stewards, gives me a chance to recount my story from the piggery many years ago. Not she greatest of games, 6-2 defeat, and my seats in row 2. Five minutes before half time, the stewards appear in front of us and we can't see the game. Bit of verbal from the bears and the stewards sit down to let us see. Along comes the arogant supervisor and instructs the stewards to stand up and, again, we can't see the game. Guy from a couple of rows behind us approaches the supervisor, ostensibly to have a chat about the matter, and gobs right in his face. Not the nicest thing in the world to do, or have done to you, but if anyone deserved it, it was this ignorant areshole.
Nope. Not having that. Fuckin disgusting behaviour.

Was that no a different guy? The boy that got Bornas shirt got back over the boards. I left at that point so don’t know if anything happened when he got back over mind.

The wee boy that went to Arfield got grabbed by the steward

I try & give all stewards as wide a berth as possible - too many are on some sort of power trip - like the OP refers to

Regrettably there's been a few tossers at Ibrox as well though

I'm sure there were posts on here a while back about some nutter of a female steward located in the club deck ?
I can remember her having lots of negative verbals with people over virtually nothing at all

About 20 years ago - I got through the turnstiles of the main stand at Ibrox - with my son - who was about 14 at the time & my old uncle who'd have been about 70

My son moved on up the stairs pretty quickly after clearing the turnstyle - but my uncle took a few more seconds to put his ticket stub in his pocket & put his gloves back on
When my son realised we weren't behind him he came back down the steps to rejoin us - but by that time the three of us probably were causing some sort of minor blockage to the flow of others

This asshole of a steward pushed all three of us a yard or so to the side while shouting 'keep moving' -
This caused my uncle to drop his glove & my son tried to pick it up - which delayed us & others even further
The steward then shouted - 'you walk slowly & keep moving without stopping in here - right ? got it ?'
A couple of police looked over in our direction & one fan alongside shouted back - ' Yes Mr Headmaster Sir'

I told the steward to be patient - which seemed to enrage him further & a full argument ensued - with the police paying more attention -

I ended up having to explain to the cops that maybe we did cause a small obstruction momentarily - but this was a silly wee incident blown out of all proportion

We eventuallly proceeded to our seats - but it was all so unnecessary & could only have happened due to the steward's sense of self importance & inflated ego
I'm glad to say I never saw him again - so hopefully someone sassed him out &
booted him out the door

I was a steward in early 80s at Ibrox but Rangers stewards were not power mad and were more relaxed
Probably because the stewards were all Rangers supporters
the old turnstile s fans managed to get in with out paying
i just looked the other way

The steward handed one of the kids over the the polis, holding the wee guy by the scruff of the neck.

The blonde female cop half put her arm round the wee guy guy as if to make sure he was ok and just pointed him back into the stand while looking at the steward with disgust.
Laying hands on a child like that must be against the law these days, hope he gets charged.

Absolutely agree- 6 of us were at a home game and had arranged to meet up with everyone else for a works day out in the “goose” after the game- steward on the door stopped us going in with the usual “no the night boys” I explained were were part of a group already inside- steward says”disnae matter” - I phoned one of the group telling him the stewards were not letting us in and we would get them in the Sir John Moore - steward laughed at me after the phone call - before I told him I was the organiser of a works night out for 63 members of my workplace and was holding the kitty for every individual that I was to distribute inside- he wasn’t laughing so much when the place started to empty as they came looking for their beer money

Absolutely agree- 6 of us were at a home game and had arranged to meet up with everyone else for a works day out in the “goose” after the game- steward on the door stopped us going in with the usual “no the night boys” I explained were were part of a group already inside- steward says”disnae matter” - I phoned one of the group telling him the stewards were not letting us in and we would get them in the Sir John Moore - steward laughed at me after the phone call - before I told him I was the organiser of a works night out for 63 members of my workplace and was holding the kitty for every individual that I was to distribute inside- he wasn’t laughing so much when the place started to empty as they came looking for their beer money
Glasgow has always been murder for this and the only place in the UK you seem to encounter it with regularity. Two-bob cardboard hard men with major chips on their shoulder. You're a door man mate, you don't own the gaf. Tragic b@stards.

I remember a cheeky cow shouting over to another steward in the Copland to 'take his season ticket aff him...' because a boy had climbed over seats. The boy walked over to her and said to her 'just try it, hen...' Fair made my day...

That’s utter scumbag behaviour.

Back