Livi Sub

Slim Jim

Question about the wee heavy black player that came on in second half. He took a knock from Goldson in front of West Enclosure, he then walks/limps 10 yards or so up line, steps over the line for treatment. After treatment he strolls back on. I did not see the referee give him permission to leave the field of play or come back on.

I think he just wanted a wee rest after working so hard for all of two minutes!
He looked like a retired WWF wrestler that retired a few years ago and spent that time gorging on burgers and beers!

St Mirren has two players down getting treatment at the same time a few weeks back, the ref let them rejoin the game without leaving the pitch. When it’s our opponents, the rule book goes out the window.

St Mirren has two players down getting treatment at the same time a few weeks back, the ref let them rejoin the game without leaving the pitch. When it’s our opponents, the rule book goes out the window.

That one is in the rules, i didnt know it either and moaned like fuk!

I though the boxer stayed on the park to get treatment, but watched on rtv

Big Dolly Menga! I mind the game away last season in September/October (we got beat 1-0), Menga was hopeless in the warm up. Firing shots wide and over right in front of us. We’re all jeering and laughing, then bang he scores with his first shot in the game. Safe to say he got the last laugh:)):oops:

Back