Livi Substitute

EndOfDays

Tav was rightly going mental at collum yesterday because livi made a substitute and collum told the player to leave the field at the half way line.

So did collum - not know the rules, did he feel it was a high risk game or did he want to help livi waste time?

Waste time , high threat game crap ,can't remember the last time a player was attacked like our players have been attacked at an away game when at Ibrox . So it was totally safe for him to walk round the park , Collum just being Collum

My opinion was that Collum told him to go off at the SJ stand and the bellend ignored him. It is equally as bad if Collum told him no to do so.

Tav was rightly going mental at collum yesterday because livi made a substitute and collum told the player to leave the field at the half way line.

So did collum - not know the rules, did he feel it was a high risk game or did he want to help livi waste time?
What's this about, is that rule not to applied in high risk games?

My opinion was that Collum told him to go off at the SJ stand and the bellend ignored him. It is equally as bad if Collum told him no to do so.

That is when Collum should have booked him.

Yes it would have been a lame and petty yellow, but if you disobey the ref and act petulant then you get booked.

Certainly happened to Morelos last year when he didnt even probably understand the refs

It's that massive rivalry between us and Livingston. He'd have been lucky to make 5 yards along the track at the Govan stand. :)

Just one of a number of ridiculous new laws brought in to the game. In theory it's correct, but if they are going to consider Livingstone at Ibrox as a hostile match then what's the fucking point in the rule?

They either leave the pitch at the nearest point, or they don't. That should be the end of it. He might have got a few boos but it wasn't exactly an Istanbul derby atmosphere.

He did try to implement the new ruling,but the Livi player just ignored him bevause he is such a pathetic,weak referee.

I was in the Govan Front with a great view and to me he pointed at the dugout, then when questioned kind of pointed out the fans in the stand making it obvious that it was due to the "hostile fixture" rule.

I was in the Govan Front with a great view and to me he pointed at the dugout, then when questioned kind of pointed out the fans in the stand making it obvious that it was due to the "hostile fixture" rule.
So collum thinks we're scum who can't control ourselves if some nomark livi lady's front bottom walks in front of us?

Seems like it. He definitely gestured as if pointing out the fans the player would have to walk past.
And yet the Subs warmed up in front of the enclosure without anyone getting attacked. The guy blanked him and he bottled it, he should have forced him to leave at the correct place or he should have booked him. All he done was to suggest we were incapable of controling ourselves.

I thought this was going to be about their #15 that came on about 10 minutes to go. He has the general physique of your average punter coming on for a ht penalty kick competition

See no reason why not in games like yesterday.

Injured players walk round the pitch all the time.

Which is exactly my point. If it wasn't done against Livingston, an absolute nothing team, there's no chance of it being done against any other club.

They'll still stick players at the further point away from the dugout and sub them while our players are hurried off the pitch.

From the Govan rear it looked like Collum pointed at the UB meaning he didn’t want the Livy player walking past there. If that’s the case there’s no point in the rule. I’d understand if it was the sheep or them. But if it effects Livy there’s no point in the rule. Could he not just have walked the other way round past the Copland?

clear as day tells him to go off at the nearest point.
player tells him to f - off

Ref then makes a big deal of telling Tav that he didn't want the player walking right round in front of our fans.

In otherwords the ref is a phannie.

Collum told him to go off at the SJ stand but the wee b@stard didn’t listen and knowing fine well Collum is a shtebag ignored the rules

What's this about, is that rule not to applied in high risk games?

The ref can apply the traditional halfway exit any time If they think it’s a safety issue, doesn’t have to be classed a high risk game.

Why was there only 2 minutes injury time in the first half? Their keeper was down for over 2 minutes then there was the injury to Halliday and then Kent's hamstring. Should have been at least 4 minutes possibly 5.

I thought this was going to be about their #15 that came on about 10 minutes to go. He has the general physique of your average punter coming on for a ht penalty kick competition

When that guy jumped for a header the Earth came up to meet him.

That is when Collum should have booked him.

Yes it would have been a lame and petty yellow, but if you disobey the ref and act petulant then you get booked.

Certainly happened to Morelos last year when he didnt even probably understand the refs
[/QUOTE
We even get players booked for having a bit of fun ,the most petulant act I've ever seen a ref do

Back