Livi tickets oot

Your sons had two on bronze ? I’ve only had Motherwell from silver .

Yes my son for Dundee and Motherwell and I’ve only had Motherwell. He didn’t take the Dundee ticket as he doesn’t go without me to games. We are on F and F but for Dundee it was only him! We’ve both applied for all games so far, and he has less points than me! Lol!!

Yes my son for Dundee and Motherwell and I’ve only had Motherwell. He didn’t take the Dundee ticket as he doesn’t go without me to games. We are on F and F but for Dundee it was only him! We’ve both applied for all games so far, and he has less points than me! Lol!!
Think if you’d contacted the ticket office you’d have got Dundee too if he’s under 16 .

%^*& all for me again. With the exception of the Hibs semi final i have applied for every away game and got nada
given that there were enough tickets to go around (non Mygers getting them) I`m not counting that.

Total rip off and I`ll not be renewing again. dare say I won't be alone

%^*& all for me again. With the exception of the Hibs semi final i have applied for every away game and got nada
given that there were enough tickets to go around (non Mygers getting them) I`m not counting that.

Total rip off and I`ll not be renewing again. dare say I won't be alone
Dont renew then you will be missing out on any cup finals and hampden old firms against Celtic

Does it not normally show as ‘balloted supporter’ in the order history? Looks like I’ve got one but the message is different to previous.

Was hoping to miss the one.

Know of a few silvers still on 0 tickets.

At this rate silvers won’t be getting the 4 they used to get on CCCS @Valley Bluenose - We may need to revise the comms that gold will get more, silver won’t see much difference and bronze will get less

Turns out Gold will get 9/10, silver will be lucky to get 3 and bronze be lucky getting more than 1 through the ballots all season

2 Livingston ticket requirements in the purchase history for me and the other half

Our 3rd away ticket this season- both in MyGers gold tier.

Got one. That's me now had:

St Johnstone
Dundee
Motherwell
Livi

Hopefully with that rate I'll land 1/2 of the Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen games.

2 Livingston ticket requirements in the purchase history for me and the other half

Good news for you is that you’ll be high priority for Hibs as some golds seem to be on 4 points

Defo be a levelling out before Aberdeen

St Johnstone
Dundee
Motherwell
Livi

You’ll definitely get one of either Hearts or Aberdeen. There’ll be a small minority of gold that get 2/3

Jesus expected to get this and haven’t.

Still only on one for silver.
I expect I’ll be able to pick one up elsewhere

Got one. 2nd of the season after Mwell annoying since could of got elsewhere & less chance of a Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen ticket now

What tier are you mate? I'm bronze and not had one away ticket including Livi.
I’m bronze, admittedly I haven’t applied for every game. Most of my mates are bronze and between us all we’ve had one, Dundee.

HP is silver and had two.

Other mate is silver and had 0.

You’ll definitely get one of either Hearts or Aberdeen. There’ll be a small minority of gold that get 2/3
Aye one of the 3 'big away' aways should be guaranteed for Gold members. Should be able to sort out tickets for the ones i miss, all going to plan.

St Johnstone
Dundee
Motherwell
Livi

I think you've had one more ticket than the majority of people in Gold mate. Most are now on 3.

No Livi for me, surprisingly given our likely allocation

Would like to think I’ll get Hearts or Aberdeen now

So far I’ve had Motherwell, St Johnstone, Dundee. Managed to source ones myself for our other away games mind you.

Same for me. Will need to see what I get allocated out of Hibs/ Hearts/ Aberdeen.

Just to clarify, the emails are not out but the successful applicants have "Livingston 28/11/21 Requirement" in their order history now.
Does it not usually say balloted supporter? Or have they pre-arranged a system for the Livi/Hibs/Hearts/Celtic and Aberdeen games as they opened registration for them all at the same time?

Does it not usually say balloted supporter? Or have they pre-arranged a system for the Livi/Hibs/Hearts/Celtic and Aberdeen games as they opened registration for them all at the same time?
It means the same thing, they've just worded it differently.

They just invent a free product called "St Mirren Balloted Supporter" or "Livingston 28/11/21 requirement" which they then assign to anyone who is successful in the ballot, and then they set the tickets to only be available to people with that free item in their history.

I have Livingston 28/11/21 requirement GENERIC in my order history. Does this mean I have a ticket?

Bronze here and not been successful yet for aways this season.

It means the same thing, they've just worded it differently.

They just invent a free product called "St Mirren Balloted Supporter" or "Livingston 28/11/21 requirement" which they then assign to anyone who is successful in the ballot, and then they set the tickets to only be available to people with that free item in their history.
Still suspicious they opened registered for all of them at the same time. :))

I have Livingston 28/11/21 requirement GENERIC in my order history. Does this mean I have a ticket?

Bronze here and not been successful yet for aways this season.
Yes you have been successful. The tickets will go on sale tonight or tomorrow and you'll need to go on and purchase it under Away Games section.

Just checked out of curiosity and I have "Livingston 28/11/21 requirement" in my order history, didn't even register for this match. In Bronze, only registered for 2 aways this season (St Mirren and Motherwell as they are semi local) without success. Does this mean I can buy a ticket, even though I never registered? Doesn't seem right when others have missed out.

Just checked out of curiosity and I have "Livingston 28/11/21 requirement" in my order history, didn't even register for this match. In Bronze, only registered for 2 aways this season (St Mirren and Motherwell as they are semi local) without success. Does this mean I can buy a ticket, even though I never registered? Doesn't seem right when others have missed out.
it means you can even with the system messing up

Aye one of the 3 'big away' aways should be guaranteed for Gold members. Should be able to sort out tickets for the ones i miss, all going to plan.
Aberdeen is going to be a nightmare mate, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 1 ticket for A+ and A

Club use will get more than their 20% for that game to satisfy corporates/Bar72 so their tickets will need to come from somewhere

Back