Livi tickets oot

wonder how many wont get bought
Plenty

When they are then offered out to people who were originally unsuccessful does that then go as requirement against that person

I was unsuccessful for the game but will get through other means so I don’t want an email next week saying I have a ticket and it counts my against me if I don’t take it

Aberdeen is going to be a nightmare mate, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 1 ticket for A+ and A

Club use will get more than their 20% for that game to satisfy corporates/Bar72 so their tickets will need to come from somewhere
I don’t think it will be anything other than 1 ticket mate

Don't renew then you will be missing out on any cup finals and Hampden old firms against Celtic

If there are any. It is not guaranteed that we will be playing the vermin at Hampden every year and for £40 on the off chance is it worthwhile

Like I said I don`t think I`ll be alone in thinking the way I am.
As per the club accounts it`s a lot of money coming in that is being risked by the lack of transparency on the subject of ticketing (i.e how many ST holders are in each tier and which percentage of tickets are available to each tier)

Got one - gold member.

Hopefully get one of Easter Rd, Tynecaslte and Pittidrie.

Didn't get one and I'm bronze.

Not expecting to get any but have applied to all away games December and Celtic

Nothing in my history or emails.
Bit surprised, but expect to easily pick one up or get in a second or third ballot

If there are any. It is not guaranteed that we will be playing the vermin at Hampden every year and £40

Be thousands that don’t renew. The whole mygers thing will get reviewed, I have no doubt about it

There’s no way on this earth they won’t change it to level things up. It’ll end up like the old cccs big we’ll now be paying £40 for the privilege

Got one for Livi, do u always have to check order history or is there an email that confirms u have one to follow? I’ve applied for every one so hoping I’ve not missed out on any previous . This is my 1st away of the season.

Got one for Livi, do u always have to check order history or is there an email that confirms u have one to follow? I’ve applied for every one so hoping I’ve not missed out on any previous . This is my 1st away of the season.
Emails are sent out if you are successful. Usually the clue appears in your purchase history first and then you get an email later in the same day.

If there are any. It is not guaranteed that we will be playing the vermin at Hampden every year and for £40 on the off chance is it worthwhile

As per the club accounts it`s a lot of money coming in that is being risked by the lack of transparency on the subject of ticketing (i.e how many ST holders are in each tier and which percentage of tickets are available to each tier)
I agree mate but for any cup finals its A 50/50 split so if ye want a ticket you need to be on it

Be thousands that don’t renew. The whole mygers thing will get reviewed, I have no doubt about it

There’s no way on this earth they won’t change it to level things up. It’ll end up like the old cccs big we’ll now be paying £40 for the privilege
If they increase the amount of points needed to move up tiers again then I think that`ll be my mind up.
Doing what they said they wouldn`t (create a closed shop)

Will anyone on gold not get a ticket for this? Wondering if it will have any bearing on my chances for the other three.

Nothing for me or my son, got St mirren and Motherwell (cause son is under 16 and he got one). Not too displeased i never got Livi. Both me and my son are silver

If they increase the amount of points needed to move up tiers again then I think that`ll be my mind up.
Doing what they said they wouldn`t (create a closed shop)
Of course the thresholds will be changing again. They changed during 20/21 season despite there being covid/no fans, so they’ll be changing again in January after the next update

I've not had any on silver. Can that be right?

Applied for all, minus St Mirren.

I've not had any on silver. Can that be right?

Applied for all, minus St Mirren.
Whilst it shouldn't be, sadly it looks like you're not alone as the lad that sits in front of me at Ibrox hasn't had any so far on silver, having applied for all games.

Seen a couple of people saying they have the requirement but didn’t even apply for a ticket

A new shambles is brewing here :)
See the thing am no even surprised anymore our TO had almost 18 months to sort this shambles with no fans. Every mygers thread is now the same

I agree mate but for any cup finals its A 50/50 split so if ye want a ticket you need to be on it
Only against the beggars it`s guaranteed to be a 50/50 split..
If there are enough people that think they are getting ripped off then there won`t be a Mygers and the need to be on it goes away (along with upwards of a million £ income to the club also)

Another game still nothing, Applied for every game and this was the one I thought was the most likely. Complete and utter waste of time.

Sure I’m bronze and I have been to nearly every away game sourcing tickets myself but MYGERS is just a piss take now for me.

I see there is guys on silver who have had nothing yet others had two or three, How’s that right? I wasn’t expecting a lot from being bronze but didn’t expect to not get anything so far.

Maybe folk not renewing is good for us ;)

Only against the beggars it`s guaranteed to be a 50/50 split..
If there are enough people that think they are getting ripped off then there won`t be a Mygers and the need to be on it goes away (along with upwards of a million £ income to the club also)
Any scottish cup final is a 50/50 split originally

Back