Livi tickets oot

I got offered livi from the club, logged in and bought it.

Another email came in and went to my junk folder saying it was an error and I don't have a livi ticket....

They took the money on 17th and still not reimbursed me.

Shambles.
If you logged in and bought it, you'll get the ticket delivered.

I was offered it as well by mistake (never registered), but I purchased it, and the ticket arrived this morning.

Still waiting on my Livi tickets being delivered.We are just about to head into the Christmas rush at the Post Office and still Rangers insist in posting out tickets.
Surely it would be common sense over this period to allow pick ups ( if possible) to avoid the inevitable missing tickets.

How on earth can they still be emailing people in error whilst they are on to their 4th ballot for tickets, absolute nonsense.

They need to start clamping down on those applying then not buying a ticket, they should be banned from the next 1 or 2 ballots IMO
Whilst I tend to agree with you, there is no way people who get an email from the 3rd ballot, 6 days before the game and telling them they need to pay an £7 for delivery should be punished, absolutely no chance!

Whilst I tend to agree with you, there is no way people who get an email from the 3rd ballot, 6 days before the game and telling them they need to pay an £7 for delivery should be punished, absolutely no chance!
Aye, fair enough, I’ll agree with your point there, the fact they can’t seem to make a collection point at Ibrox is another joke.

One ticket through the door, hopefully the second comes through tomorrow.

They were bought at different times so not unexpected.

Tickets through the door this morning.

Livingston seems to be the new Kilmarnock for me, I'm in Friends and Family with my son and I've always wondered if there are certain grounds / allocations that they give to kids (could just be coincidence with the number of tickets available I suppose)

Not had an email mate got one from the bus anyway
Says all tickets will be made available for collection at ticket office due to time constraints. This is absolutely no use to me as I'm 3 hours from Ibrox.

If I don't take it now will this effect me for future ballots? I can't take a day off to collect ticket so its not fair really, would have 100% taken it on an earlier opportunity

Just got an email and purchased. Given the game is Sunday only collection option available. Pick up from 10am tomorrow but at work Thursday and Friday 8-4. Can anyone advise when the ticket centre is open till?

Says all tickets will be made available for collection at ticket office due to time constraints. This is absolutely no use to me as I'm 3 hours from Ibrox.

If I don't take it now will this effect me for future ballots? I can't take a day off to collect ticket so its not fair really, would have 100% taken it on an earlier opportunity
Just got the email same here no way can I get to the TO it doesn’t affect me this game because I have a ticket but why do people apply when they have no intention of going

I got the same email

I’m at the game tomorrow night but there’s no way I can collect otherwise

This is the one occasion I would t mind the special delivery option ‍♂️

I had every intention of going but there's no way I can physically get to the ticket office before Sunday mate work and family won't allow it.
Just got the email same here no way can I get to the TO it doesn’t affect me this game because I have a ticket but why do people apply when they have no intention of going

Looks like emails still going out to fans today , if that goes against somebody knocking back a ticket in a 4th ballot 3 days before the game , that’s ridiculous

I bought it and it has been delivered. I am a concession. Looks like a full price ticket though. Two detachable tabs on it. Outer one is the bar code so maybe they can only send them as full price tickets.

Just found an email in my junk folder, have they just emailed all the remaining people who registered for the game? Rangers emails never go to my junk folder, first time that's happened for tickets.

Seems like it, as they're just available on a first come basis. Mines went to my inbox though

Finally got an email for livi.
Bit of a kick in the teeth for 3rd or 4th ballot people who wanted collection & had to pay £7 delivery, now it's collection only

I've just received an email too i am already sorted tho. I have had 2 tickets already and i am in silver yet other silver members are claiming they haven't had a ticket this season.

Will it be open prior to the game tomorrow?

Only time I’ll be in Glasgow is for the game tomorrow so if I could nip in and get it before the game I will
Yeah, the ticket office is usually open on match days now

Only time I’ll be in Glasgow is for the game tomorrow so if I could nip in and get it before the game I will

I would imagine so, but it'll be busy with people dealing with Sparta tickets

4-A22-A761-FDFC-496-A-BBF1-CDD9-C40-A9-F06.jpg

This is all I’ve got

Edit - Made a Goldson of that

Surely posters in lower tiers that go on about how unfair mygers is will snap these up, considering we’ve been told repeatedly they’d take any tickets going?

Back