Livi tickets oot

Surely posters in lower tiers that go on about how unfair mygers is will snap these up, considering we’ve been told repeatedly they’d take any tickets
My situation is that I want to go have sourced a ticket elsewhere but because I was offered one would buy but the only way I can pick up is if I can do it right before tomorrow’s game because I am working every other day.

Game appears sold out now anyway now

How? If it was Aberdeen, Hibs or hearts there would be no issue.

Only an issue because it’s livi
if you don’t take your allocated ticket from the first ballot fair enough but 4 ballots in , people will have sourced one elsewhere or made other plans

Missed again. Every email I get from Rangers goes into my inbox as normal but the two emails I've had to tell me I have an away ticket have gone into my junk folder. My fault for not checking I suppose.
I wish it would just come out of my bank automatically like it used to.

4-A22-A761-FDFC-496-A-BBF1-CDD9-C40-A9-F06.jpg

My situation is that I want to go have sourced a ticket elsewhere but because I was offered one would buy but the only way I can pick up is if I can do it right before tomorrow’s game because I am working every other day.

Game appears sold out now anyway now
Understand that point but people would bend over backwards and sort stuff in personal life if it meant they were going to collect Aberdeen away ticket

It’s always the same in that aspect, used to get it when I ran our away bus - excuses left, right and centre why they can’t attend lesser games but get irate when they don’t get Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen

Missed out on 3 ballots but now I'm being offered a ticket. Bus I travel on is full and I'd have to collect from Glasgow which isn't going to happen. Plenty time wasters registered for livi it seems

Missed out on 3 ballots but now I'm being offered a ticket. Bus I travel on is full and I'd have to collect from Glasgow which isn't going to happen. Plenty time wasters registered for livi it seems

My bus was full, was trying to work an alternative out but in that time they've sold out anyway.

Understand that point but people would bend over backwards and sort stuff in personal life if it meant they were going to collect Aberdeen away ticket

It’s always the same in that aspect, used to get it when I ran our away bus - excuses left, right and centre why they can’t attend lesser games but get irate when they don’t get Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen

That's true. If this was Hibs I'd have moved stuff in work to get over on Friday, it would have been a pain but id have done it. As it's Livi I'll just head through and pick one up outside

I bought it and it has been delivered. I am a concession. Looks like a full price ticket though. Two detachable tabs on it. Outer one is the bar code so maybe they can only send them as full price tickets.
I bought for me and my dad. He's a concession the tickets are exactly the same apart from a hand written 'Conc' on one.

It's the way mygers works though. If you don't register for smaller games then you can't supposedly get the big games so people register hoping not to get.

Then you have to factor in that we don't know how many points away games are worth as the new rules are so vague.

I now end up registering for games that I don't want to get points for games that I do want which are euro aways. That is why I ended up with a Livi ticket and a hibs ticket in Silver. Everyone seems to be playing the system these days so if you don't you won't get anywhere.

Got an email this morning, ticket available to buy wasn’t quick enough. Will I miss out on other Cat A games?
Don't think so, this is basically a pubic sale now of what's unclaimed. Anyone refusing ballots 1 dn 2 at least should be nowhere near sheep or Hearts. As someone said further up, if this was an email about Hibs they would make sure they picked up the ticket.

Bus full sunday going to get train for a change how far is train station from stadium walking anyone know?

That's true. If this was Hibs I'd have moved stuff in work to get over on Friday, it would have been a pain but id have done it. As it's Livi I'll just head through and pick one up outside
That’s understandable and get why people would, my point was more that it highlights an element of picking and choosing games

People put barriers up and make excuses when it’s lesser games but don’t realise it makes them hypocritical when they moan about not getting bigger games

They are, it counts as if they didn't apply so supposedly affects applying for the big games if the slo is to be believed
My pal is in silver, never applied for Motherwell and first ticket was Livi and second was Hibs. So you do not need to be applying for every match to get a cat a, which is a bit of a joke.

This whole thing is beyond outrageous now. I missed out in the first two (or was it three?) ballots. Then they don't do a further ballot, just a fastest finger first sale? Which I am only now coming to and am too late as all tickets now gone. Spookily enough Rangers, some of us can't sit there in front of the computer all day just on the off chance that you send us an email which needs an immediate response. All they needed to do was get off their backsides and do the ballots eaerlier, leaving plenty of time for a third or fourth ballot or whatever. Instead, some of us have missed out; and those that have been fortunate to respond to the email earlier today have to collect from the ticket office. An absolute farce.

Back