Livi tickets oot

Me neither and I’m flying and staying up tonight for the Prague game.

Chances of a re-print at Ibrox tomorrow?

This whole thing is beyond outrageous now. I missed out in the first two (or was it three?) ballots. Then they don't do a further ballot, just a fastest finger first sale? Which I am only now coming to and am too late as all tickets now gone. Spookily enough Rangers, some of us can't sit there in front of the computer all day just on the off chance that you send us an email which needs an immediate response. All they needed to do was get off their backsides and do the ballots eaerlier, leaving plenty of time for a third or fourth ballot or whatever. Instead, some of us have missed out; and those that have been fortunate to respond to the email earlier today have to collect from the ticket office. An absolute farce.
Same boat here. Went into my junk this morning and just found it - tried to go in and looks like the tickets are gone.

Previous communication said MyGers points for away games would be awarded at the end of the season “based on whether you have purchased a threshold number of games made available to your tier”.

If that email counts towards that and counts as a non-purchase (and resultantly less points at the end of the season) despite the fact it is sold out then not a chance am I renewing this MyGers rubbish.

What a mess. Clubs across the UK have been running these membership schemes for years yet Rangers can’t even get the pre-basics right never mind the basics. It’s an utter shambles of a scheme.

Like the old away scheme, they should have your card details. Then at least for Mygers once you register, you're charged if successful for games.
Bit of common sense & time saving

They are, it counts as if they didn't apply so supposedly affects applying for the big games if the slo is to be believed
It was pointed out yesterday that the exact wording was that it would affect your ability to apply.

Given they changed the application process because of the points ballsup theres now absolutely no penalty.

People have already applied for the other Cat A in December theres nothing being done. No penalty.

Have a match email from rangers today, it won’t load but I’m wondering if it’s this.

Still waiting on our 3 tickets appearing too, hopefully they come Tommorow and they haven't vanished in the post. :confused:

It was pointed out yesterday that the exact wording was that it would affect your ability to apply.

Given they changed the application process because of the points ballsup theres now absolutely no penalty.

People have already applied for the other Cat A in December theres nothing being done. No penalty.
I wouldn't rely on your interpretation of what it means as mygers is so vague it can mean anything they want it to.

They also didn't say that you had to apply for every one, just a vague amount so who knows how it will affect it.

Also do you really think that they want to wind up the majority to please the minority when it comes to the annual renewal money? :))

Absolute disgrace. I’m in ‘corporate’ and haven’t been offered a ticket yet by all accounts they can’t give them away.

Absolute disgrace. I’m in ‘corporate’ and haven’t been offered a ticket yet by all accounts they can’t give them away.
Two different “clubs” that dont talk to each other.

Robertsons heard all this repeatedly. Club dont care.

2 tickets just arrived 1st class.
None of this £7 special delivery for this miserable bear. :))
I’ve paid the special delivery for Hibs because I’m more paranoid of that getting “lost”.

Livi arrived fine with standard delivery.

I didn’t ask for one and got one. They really hate you. I’d have thought I’d be top of their hate list too

Bus full sunday going to get train for a change how far is train station from stadium walking anyone know?
Downhill all the way about 20 min.

Or jump on any bus to the centre from outside Arnold Clark although might be quicker walking.

Thats if you are going to Livi North.

Livi South is pretty much same distance to the stadium maybe 5 min more

Sorry if I’ve missed this but will the TO be open on Friday to collect tickets?
Won’t make it over tomorrow before the game and will be cutting it fine for kick off.

Sorry if I’ve missed this but will the TO be open on Friday to collect tickets?
Won’t make it over tomorrow before the game and will be cutting it fine for kick off.

Would doubt it mate. Looks like it is matchdays only they are open these days.

4 ballots for livi really is a joke and those who never purchased in the first ballot really should be punished
Just looked back in my junk folder and found an email on the 24th allowing me an opportunity for livi, what ballot was that one, 2nd, 3rd or 4th and if you don’t take that up does it go against you?

Does that mean those who took these are still only on one ticket?
Aye, the first come first served livi tickets won’t be included in your count of away tickets through MyGers, same as Ross County when it was just a free for all

Aye, the first come first served livi tickets won’t be included in your count of away tickets through MyGers, same as Ross County when it was just a free for all
Has this actually been confirmed anywhere?

The 3rd and 4th emails were 1st come 1st served

Has this actually been confirmed anywhere?

The 3rd and 4th emails were 1st come 1st served
3rd wasn't it had a requirement against it but the process was 1st come 1st serve within it

the email yesterday was to all remaining that registered for the game, that was the only email I got from this Livingston game if this was only one you got it won't count against you

Can we get re-prints from the ticket office for away games?

Postie has just been and my ticket hasn't been sent yet.

Can we get re-prints from the ticket office for away games?

Postie has just been and my ticket hasn't been sent yet.
SLO has sorted reprints and met people at the game a couple of times now, probably say wait till tomorrow and if it doesn't come email him

Me and mate waiting patiently on 2 aswell , if not arrive today will contact TO to see what the dance is .

Edit ... didn't arrive today, contacted TO and they asked to give it till tomorrow lunchtime (Friday) if no joy will arrange re-print.

Last edited:
Just noticed an email in my spam folder for the livi 3rd ballot. I'm sorted through other means but could mean I'm back of the queue now. Only had 1 ticket through mygers at St Johnstone

Me and mate waiting patiently on 2 aswell , if not arrive today will contact TO to see what the dance is .

Edit ... didn't arrive today, contacted TO and they asked to give it till tomorrow lunchtime (Friday) if no joy will arrange re-print.
Did you just email the ticketcentre email address mate?

Going to have to email as no sign of mine yesterday again.

Yeah mate they got back within a few hours
Thanks, emailed them and to their credit they got back.

I now have my ticket.stopped the postie this morning and he called the office and it's been sitting in there. Drove in and picked it up

Due to sickness they've only been taking parcels/recorded delivery etc and normal post building up.

Worth a trip to your local office if anyone in the same boat

Thanks, emailed them and to their credit they got back.

I now have my ticket.stopped the postie this morning and he called the office and it's been sitting in there. Drove in and picked it up

Due to sickness they've only been taking parcels/recorded delivery etc and normal post building up.

Worth a trip to your local office if anyone in the same boat
Cheers mate gonna check that out , good you've got yours now , mine has not arrived and I've to pick up re-print at livi on Sunday from 10.30 but gonna call office n find out

Last edited:
Received this email reply to my question regarding the 3rd ballot and not purchasing due to rearranged work commitments as not getting a ticket in the first ballot, Another downfall of the System.

"The supporter registered for the match and was successful in the third ballot, so this will be treated as him having been offered a match ticket. For higher tier matches his registration for this match will not be counted and will be treated as a void registration, this may mean that he won’t meet the required minimum number of registrations in order to be considered in the ballot i.e if the minimum number of previous registrations is 5 and after deducting this Livingston registration he only has 4, he won’t be included in the ballot.”

Back