Livi v Sheep players get injuries on plastic surface

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Watching Livi v Sheep and players seem to be pocking up injuries and slipping regularly as a result of the surface.
The stadium looks empty as there no fans behind the goal at either end.
It is shocking the SPFL allow the product to continue to look so cheap
The ball is in the air all the time and when on the floor the hammer throwers are in their element.
A reflection of the sad state of the game in this country.

Don't know why you're wasting your time watching this unless the result is on your coupon today. Its a lovely sunny day, perfect to be spent in the pub.

over the top ball, Lawless in on goal, ball bounces weird, he takes an air-shot, misses the ball and falls over, ball completely evades goalkeeper who also falls over and bobbles out for a Goal Kick.

Dreadful. Utterly dreadful

Perhaps the OP committed a football related offence and was sentenced to watch Livi V Sheep !

With apologies to the OP :)
I have been prescribed mind altering substances having only got out of Hospital a couple of Hours ago.
Not sure if I heard correctly but I think they just said the crowd was 2,803??

I have been prescribed mind altering substances having only got out of Hospital a couple of Hours ago.
Not sure if I heard correctly but I think they just said the crowd was 2,803??

That many ! :))

Hope you are soon restored to full health !

“High flying” Livi were always going to lose their next match after zapping all their physical and mental energy trying to beat Rangers. F*ck them, and f*ck those sheep beasting scum.

Do Livingston rent out the pitch to bring in extra money or is it only them that use it?

Maybe if the SPL cut prices , encouraged attacking football by increasing the league size , and got rid off all plastic pitches attendance's might go up to cover the price off a pitch mower . 2000 fans paying £20 gives £40,000 return 6000 fans paying £10 gives £60,000 return
Mower paid for

Maybe if the SPL cut prices , encouraged attacking football by increasing the league size , and got rid off all plastic pitches attendance's might go up to cover the price off a pitch mower . 2000 fans paying £20 gives £40,000 return 6000 fans paying £10 gives £60,000 return
Mower paid for
You cannot honestly think that would work.
Are you a lawnmower salesperson?

Did you injure yourself on a plastic pitch?
3ilqYSz.gif

Re the OP title. I hope there were a few career ending injuries for sheep players. If not I’ll be sadly disappointed

Watching Livi v Sheep and players seem to be pocking up injuries and slipping regularly as a result of the surface.
The stadium looks empty as there no fans behind the goal at either end.
It is shocking the SPFL allow the product to continue to look so cheap
The ball is in the air all the time and when on the floor the hammer throwers are in their element.
A reflection of the sad state of the game in this country.
What stream did you watch this on mate?

I point black refuse to watch any English games, so I wouldn’t have minded taking this in. I’m not one for staunch points, I’ll watch any Scottish games I possibly can whether it be us, the scum, sheep, Motherwell etc. I just like a Saturday viewing

You cannot honestly think that would work.
Are you a lawnmower salesperson?
Try anything to get rid of that horrendous surface mate done my knee on one took 3 years to get the knee back to any normality .I'd even use my wee petrol mower for nothing if they would put grass back

Back