Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not sure if anyone has realised this but if Livi get to the league cup final our away game against them will have to be rearranged as they are both scheduled for the 28th of February.

Another reason to hope they get beat at the weekend

Their choice, and I suppose they don't see the league as a priority.

Mental decision considering they're in with a genuine chance of Europe, but there you go.

Pity they aren’t at full strength but still... that’s up to them. Even with their full 11, I would hope rather than expect.

There‘s two positive ways to look at this anyways.

1. The damage has already been done, especially if we look after our own business.
2. They played a weakened Sparta Prague team and were totally inept. I know Sparta are a level above Livvy, but who knows. Livvy don’t need to win, the Tims do. Any dropped points are just an added ho ho ho.

Entirely up to them, but it also means if they can keep it tight for an hour they can bring supposedly better players off the bench

that will be livvy getting pumped tonight then

is that martindale not a mentally challenged as well??

Seeing the line up there's still a good few in it that could be considered regulars for them. No one has managed to beat them bar us in the league for way over a year so that shows the standard of the Rest

Last edited:
I think the rotten mob will hump them anyway but a draw or win for Livingston with a weaker side would be stuff of legend.

The already imploding mentally challengeds would fvcking combust into ashes.

No chance of getting anything off the tims then. I’d be fuming if I was a Livi fan. Their game is on Sunday at 4pm fs

aye well we will see

he was in the papers a few days ago saying the poor mentally challengeds were hard done by

Can't really blame them with a good crack at the League Cup on offer.

I always think the formation and set up is sometimes as big as the quality of player for teams like Livingston.

Anyway, a big celtic win gets the focus on our guys to do the business at the weekend.....can’t help but think we are getting dragged into the fall out of the Dubai crap

Back