Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A hefty salary will have to be in place to attract any sort of attractive candidate.
A glance at the potential next seasons squad, all the court noise around and the disharmony around the place will ensure this is no quick fix.

Remember everyone took great delight in displaying our broke in half crest at every opportunity? its now time to give the shamrock the same treatment.

I posted a few times in this kind of thread during their shitey run in November/December (before they "turned the corner" against the might of Dundee united and Hamilton B-D ) that Lennon was here until the league is mathematically over.

He won't walk as he's shown at Bolton and Hibs despite how bad he is. He will need to be mutually agreed out the door.

No other manager of decent standing is taking over that shambles. I said last year they had no money to give a new man to go wild in January. With 10 days left of the window they aren't going to get a new man and new players in now. The shark throwers wouldn't have accepted the bravest man in sport getting the reigns until the summer.

No other manager would want to come in and be the man who ultimately lost the 9.75.

Its a glorious coming together of situations which means they are stuck with the useless bastard. Id expect him to go in May, if he doesn't, then ill Phil will have to seriously consider the possibility its pacific shelf that are potless.

A hefty salary will have to be in place to attract any sort of attractive candidate.
A glance at the potential next seasons squad, all the court noise around and the disharmony around the place will ensure this is no quick fix.

Remember everyone took great delight in displaying our broke in half crest at every opportunity? its now time to give the shamrock the same treatment.
IT'S UPSIDE DOON!

Just watched their lowlights.

Atrocious conditions. Hilarious. The kind you sometimes had, and hated, at school or BB football.

Their 2nd goal was clearly offside. They seem to have a bit of history there! Perhaps the snow blinded the Assistant Referee. Aye right!

And Livi should have had a clear penalty at the end. Typical Collum. Again, history there.

how is it hysterical?

the poets are there for the taking, absolutely on the rack with controversy, a manager on the verge, players who havent played a minute of football since 2 January, followed by a trip to dubai sitting in the sun drinking pish, then back to isolate, and thrown in with 24 hours preparation for the match

What do livi do? rest cunts for the weekend.

its absolutely symptomatic of the fucking brain dead mentality in scotland where the game has just sleep walked into acceptance of defeat. why arent livi having a go? that pitch, shite conditions making it somewhat of a leveller? it reeks of absolute lack of ambition and it runs through the game and has been the reason that the fucking muck have exerted a stranglehold on the game in scotland since we were shunted down to div 3.

its pathetic. excuse me for not seeing it as an opportunity to turn the screw - i'll just roll over and have my belly tickled eh
Jesus christ mate.

The truly wonderful thing is that any other manager at any other club with less riding on a supposed "historic" season would have been out the door weeks ago!!!

But the yahoos have put so much into the one basket that they're stuck with him.

Just brilliant!!!! LOL
I think they're just showing some loyalty and support for him in his time of greatest need.

The man's been victimised and subjected to rampant bullying recently. . . . . . . . . mostly from his own kind

Jesus christ mate.
whats the fucking problem?

expecting another club to actually have a go and try to beat them? they still havent been turned over by another side since October 2019, it is fucking pathetic and tinpot shit like livi who have been on a terrific run in the league decide that they are not going to put the foot down and actually take 3 points off the mentally challengeds because they have a fucking cup game at the weekend? they were there for the taking, coming off the back of a pish up in Dubai and key players isolating, manager absolutely on the rack, cunts wanting out the door, zero preparation time and lack of match fitness, honking conditions and a shit pitch that livi are used to and have the measure of..... and he rests players? The problem with Scottish football articulated right there, it is absolutely reeking and is exactly the reason why the game north of the border is littered with losers, because it has a deep rooted loser mentality.

forgive me for expecting some degree of desire for clubs to win every match - it isnt a view that is shared in scottish football. Which manager was it that said "their fight isnt with Celtic" after being horsed by the scum for the Nth successive time. It is precisely why the game has drifted into absolute blinkered mediocrity and PRECISELY why the scum have successfully obtained such an insidious grasp behind the scenes. Cunts are not only beaten on the park, they're fucking beaten off it.

I wont apologise for wanting cunts to beat the poets. Sick of it. Thankfully its the draws that have been killing them, but once, just fucking once I would like to see a team show some fucking desire to actually go and win a match, particularly when they are in the pits of despair. I want them crushed and every last hope and flickering flame of optimism absolutely extinguished from those fucking bastards' diseased minds and for daggers to be driven through their rancid, rotting hearts.

fucking scum.

expecting another club to actually have a go and try to beat them? they still havent been turned over by another side since October 2019, it is fucking pathetic and tinpot shit like livi who have been on a terrific run in the league decide that they are not going to put the foot down and actually take 3 points off the mentally challengeds because they have a fucking cup game at the weekend? they were there for the taking, coming off the back of a pish up in Dubai and key players isolating, manager absolutely on the rack, cunts wanting out the door, zero preparation time and lack of match fitness, honking conditions and a shit pitch that livi are used to and have the measure of..... and he rests players? The problem with Scottish football articulated right there, it is absolutely reeking and is exactly the reason why the game north of the border is littered with losers, because it has a deep rooted loser mentality.

forgive me for expecting some degree of desire for clubs to win every match - it isnt a view that is shared in scottish football. Which manager was it that said "their fight isnt with Celtic" after being horsed by the scum for the Nth successive time. It is precisely why the game has drifted into absolute blinkered mediocrity and PRECISELY why the scum have successfully obtained such an insidious grasp behind the scenes. Cunts are not only beaten on the park, they're fucking beaten off it.

I wont apologise for wanting cunts to beat the poets. Sick of it. Thankfully its the draws that have been killing them, but once, just fucking once I would like to see a team show some fucking desire to actually go and win a match, particularly when they are in the pits of despair. I want them crushed and every last hope and flickering flame of optimism absolutely extinguished from those fucking bastards' diseased minds and for daggers to be driven through their rancid, rotting hearts.

fucking scum.

That made me laugh more than any other post

Walker is in retract mode. He‘s shat himself when Neic called him out personally.

He was a coward as a player, they spoke to him before the game, continually trying to backtrack making out he was taken out of context, how big a Celtic man he was and got to play with his heroes.

The whole time looking about sh!tt!ng himself in case Lennon caught sight of him as Neic would probably have went for him and cowardly Walker knew that.

fucking scum.
Haha fucking hell.

Instead of holding your hands up and saying fair play Livi, you've doubled down a peach.

I've got Livi, over 2.5 and Livi 5+ corners at approx 18/1.

My single Livi&BTTS cash out value has been dropping and dropping since the equaliser, bookies cant be fancying them.
Was offered 140 quid cash out straight after their 4th corner, think that was about 87 minutes. At that point celtic couldn't get out of their own 18 yard box so I thought another livi corner was likely.

Lennon won't quit, he's now unemployable and will forever be known as the man who blew the tainted ten.

He'll hang on - I imagine that he quite literally NEEDS the pay off from being dismissed.

fucking scum.
Were you the raging caller on Clyde last night? :D

Lennon won't quit, he's now unemployable and will forever be known as the man who blew the tainted ten.

He'll hang on - I imagine that he quite literally NEEDS the pay off from being dismissed.
Hopefully a large pay off and retire to deepest darkest Ireland along with his pal ill Phil.
WDYGH?

fucking scum.
Your language is befitting of a mentally challenged forum like the Huddleboard.

fucking scum.
Oh so you're actually still... oh :oops:

dd0.jpg

To be fair, the Livingston manager played less than that.
But the Livingston manager doesn't come out with ridiculous, transparent, biased nonsense. This skidmark does it week in week out. Strange how someone like him, wanting to be taken seriously, opens himself to ridicule, with his comments. Fud

glad you find it funny that nobody other than us has beaten them for approximately 16 months.

You must have missed Ross County pumping them out the League Cup

They haven’t won a game this year

They are 20 points behind Rangers

That’s not even counting their European failings

No team has beaten Rangers this season other than St Mirren

fucking scum.
Are you Lennon’s PR advisor ? Don’t back doon, double doon

7 wins in 22 games, why he hasn’t been giving the chop is crazy, somethings going on over there
They had to sell Tierney for £25m to break even last year - they can't afford it IMO.

It's not just the rolling contract, it'll have extra clauses and probably cost them close to £1.5m. Then you've got half the squad with contracts up in 18 months, and they face having to sell at an enormous discount with half the profit they make on their main man going back to PSG. Worst case scenario is that half of these players do a Bobo Balde, hang on for a Bosman and all get paid massive loyalty bonuses in summer 2022.

And that's all without me even mentioning that CL football is not on offer for them.

They're struggling financially, in my opinion anyway. Maybe not right now, but if they're looking at worst case scenario in short-medium term then they can't justify £1m plus to sack Lennon when a replacement can't achieve anything either.

fucking scum.

Never go full Neil Lennon.

South ldn bear was definitely the guy on Clyde last night wanting the sellik to smash livi.
Anyone got the highlights of the game last night ?

They had to sell Tierney for £25m to break even last year - they can't afford it IMO.

It's not just the rolling contract, it'll have extra clauses and probably cost them close to £1.5m. Then you've got half the squad with contracts up in 18 months, and they face having to sell at an enormous discount with half the profit they make on their main man going back to PSG. Worst case scenario is that half of these players do a Bobo Balde, hang on for a Bosman and all get paid massive loyalty bonuses in summer 2022.

And that's all without me even mentioning that CL football is not on offer for them.

They're struggling financially, in my opinion anyway. Maybe not right now, but if they're looking at worst case scenario in short-medium term then they can't justify £1m plus to sack Lennon when a replacement can't achieve anything either.
Aye that was my thinking aswell, wouldn’t surprise me if they offloaded at least one squad member and one of their bigger hitters, if the fee is big enough, in this window. The outburst on Monday would have seen any other club do away with their manager the next morning but, true to form, they are above moral and rational thinking.

fucking scum.

This is an absolutely mental post, imagine being raging about them dropping points v Livi

This is an absolutely mental post, imagine being raging about them dropping points v Livi
missing the point entirely. i am not in any way raging about them dropping points to livi, only a fuckwit would interpret it that way. i am sick of teams refusing to have a go however, and tired of them being undefeated against the rest of the SPFL for 16 months.

Ffs I’d hate to see you if we were 20 points behind them
Im perfectly happy with the lead, and over the moon that we are going to win the league.

My point remains - nobody has beaten them, except us, for well over a calendar year, largely down to mentality and lack of ambition.

Im perfectly happy with the lead, and over the moon that we are going to win the league.

My point remains - nobody has beaten them, except us, for well over a calendar year, largely down to mentality and lack of ambition.
A draw is as good as a loss when we're in this form though.

You'd certainly think that anyway, given the FF reaction to us drawing at the weekend.

missing the point entirely. i am not in any way raging about them dropping points to livi, only a fuckwit would interpret it that way. i am sick of teams refusing to have a go however, and tired of them being undefeated against the rest of the SPFL for 16 months.

You still sound raging. We are 20 points clear, chill

Back