Livingston Away and Fernando's Funeral: The Louden

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be showing the League Cup Quarter Final against Livingston live on Wednesday night.
Kick off 7.45pm
The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End via the Underground system and is directly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station'
We will have our usual Free Rolls.
We normally open at 3pm but have been asked by a few people if we would open early as Fernando's Funeral Procession will be passing Ibrox at lunchtime.
We are more than happy to accommodate our fans for this and will open from 11 am.
Anyone who is going to Ibrox and then wants to go to the Service can use the Underground up to Hillhead and the Church is about a 10-minute stroll from the Station.

Took in the game yesterday as I was in the local area. Third time that I've been in for a tv game this season and can definitely recommend it. Good service, good value and a good atmosphere.

Give it try, you wont be disappointed.

Does anyone know what time Fernando's service is at, at Wellington Church please? It's very close to my work and if I can get away then I'd like to attend, if the timing works. Cheers.

Just Ibrox for this Bear.

It would feel intrusive going to the church. I thought it was family and friends only. But then again it would be terrible if there were empty seats.

Just can't make my mind up.

There is a private service at linn crematorium following the service.

If time permits, I’ll head over to the church. The family have said all are welcome.

Back