Livingston away confirmed for Wednesday 3rd March 6pm kick-off

I hope the final doesn't go to extra time! I wouldn't want anybody bleating that we had an unfair advantage :confused:

Works out perfectly for us really.

Means we can go all out in the 2nd Antwerp game knowing we don't have to play at Livi 3 days later.

Plus they will be playing a huge game 3 days before.

Excellent, the league could be close to being over and OFFICIAL by then.

Love the 6pm kick offs.

Work nights, so not running out the door, the second the final whistle blows.

I know there’s no crowds at the minute to take into account for the KO times but 6pm is a bit random for a midweek league game. Livingston isn’t even that far away so it’s not as if travelling for the team is an issue

This fixture change is ideal for us as it follows Europa League for us and Cup Final for Livi. Empty the tanks against Antwerp with recovery time for Livi.

I know there’s no crowds at the minute to take into account for the KO times but 6pm is a bit random for a midweek league game. Livingston isn’t even that far away so it’s not as if travelling for the team is an issue
Down to Sky Sports for this kick-off as they are showing Stoke v Swansea at 8pm which looks like has had a bearing on it

no way. Strongest team possible for the cup. I want to go all out and win the Scottish cup and the Europa. Still pissed a bit that we let the guard down for the league cup, that had our name on it
I'm sure we can rotate a bit against Cove Rangers.

All you shite bags going on about watching on computer in other room then getting through to family in the other room before you get your baws booted, FECK that! Regardless of time,in living room front and centre on big TV! Man up.get family telt! :))

All you shite bags going on about watching on computer in other room then getting through to family in the other room before you get your baws booted, FECK that! Regardless of time,in living room front and centre on big TV! Man up.get family telt! :))

That’s what I thought.

Rangers games – and even Scum games until they’re winning – take precedence in my house.

The missus has an iPad for when the football is on the TV!

Back