Livingston Chief Executive

I pointed out why CMO had to go.
Then had a bit of a back and forth on it.
Livi guy then had a pop because I write for a site called Rangers News and made several comments about 'the peepul' and OO.
He then went on to rant about the country being 'fucking horrid' because of OO marches and how RCs are basically held down in Scotland.
Basically said that Catholics are outnumbered 11/1 and his clear implication was that Protestants are bigots. It's always the lack of self awareness that gets me. I hope Rangers demand answers from Livingston. This isn't some junior admin assistant we're talking about.

I won’t be embarrassed by any comment on a forum I post. The link to obsession Is being a Celtic fan constantly going on about Rangers - I know Catholics support Rangers, I have friends and family that are, wind it down and take it for what it is, a laugh don’t be so serious.

To be fair this John maybe a good guy - a volunteer Children's Panel member. As we all know It exists to help protect the safety and wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people..
John is a rabid bigot and like many of his kind, he should be nowhere near children.

Basically said that Catholics are outnumbered 11/1 and his clear implication was that Protestants are bigots. It's always the lack of self awareness that gets me. I hope Rangers demand answers from Livingston. This isn't some junior admin assistant we're talking about.
Thats what got me. See if it was the twitter dude or some low level guy, then it's all a bit of fuss over little. His position does him no favours when he's spouting bollocks like that

He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

I actually know John and he’s a good guy, despite supporting Celtic.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.

Sounds like a complete cock. Getting involved in twitter rambles when half cut.

Just the usual free reign to criticise Rangers and us fans and bugger all will be done about it!! This whole country is a pond of scum who are obsessed with talking about Rangers. Wanker.

the thing is ,this type of occurrence is becoming more and more regular,where mentally challengeds can spout this type of nonsense no matter what position in life they hold, they do this without even having to think twice ,because no one will hold them to account,our community and our clubs continual shrugging of the shoulders and looking the other way has led us to where we now find ourselves,we are an easy and consistent target for anyone who fancies a pop at us,(and there are many out there),inevitably when things like this appear,we usually find some of our own popping up with the,"he"s usually a spot on guy ,he"s brand new usually ," blah blah blah,there is a cultural war going on out there,and so far our side havent turned up

He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.
I don't know John But to denigrate someone because of the football team they support .Whilst using sectarian stereotypes .
He is not doing a very good job of hiding his bitterness

Has anyone passed his comments on to anyone at Rangers to show them exactly what we are up against ?

I pointed out why CMO had to go.
Then had a bit of a back and forth on it.
Livi guy then had a pop because I write for a site called Rangers News and made several comments about 'the peepul' and OO.
He then went on to rant about the country being 'fucking horrid' because of OO marches and how RCs are basically held down in Scotland.
Held down and still in control of every important are of public importance.
more victimhood.

Reading some of his tweets tells me he won't be embarrassed at all.

If you meet John could you tell him he's a fu.ckin wanker.

Cheers.

If only our support had the balls to show a bit of solidarity and back a 100% boycott of one of these diddy teams. :confused:

This scumbag is literally begging for us not to fill 3 stands of his shitty hovel next time we play them.

Not sure how that would effect the CCS though because I’ve had 3 away tickets this season and 2 were for Livingston.

Livingston in general have always been riddled with mentally challengeds haven’t they?

I’m sure the program editor has had digs at us in the past, their twitter feed too.

They are a nothing club, Ferranti Thistle on steroids.

I remember there was a Celtic supporter who won £10m + on the lottery and thought it was a great idea to invest in Livingston. I'm sure within a relatively short time period he'd virtually lost all his money!!

How is it even possible for him to be a successful businessman in such of god awful bigoted Country?

If I was you, I be watching my back when in, and definitely more, when I'm not in a bigot like this company?

It's Scotland's fault that its 11/1 in relation to the religious divide - Really?
How can such a clever man have such an outlook - A card carrying Protestant hater who's learned from a very young age.

Livingston have a venue in their stadium that can be hired out for all the usual occasions; it’s also the meeting point for a big Celtic viewing party when the Old Firm game is at Ibrox - I’d be interested to hear if any other club literally has fans of a different club on the premises twice a year to watch a game involving two other clubs in the same division.

We got ripped for the supposed banter years and honestly part of it probably was fair. But football as a whole in this country is just banter personified.

The mask will always slip, they can put it back in place, but now we all know there is just another mentally challenged bigot behind it.

We got ripped for the supposed banter years and honestly part of it probably was fair. But football as a whole in this country is just banter personified.
I'd rather have the banter years than Celtics history any day of the week, I think this is a trigger for many tbh and why the majority of their fans go mental if it's brought up, subconsciously acknowledging what went on and the associated shame it brings on a club but not being able to face up to it.

He's not so bold in the light of day. He's deleted his profile. Must have been pished. No sympathy for him considering the position he holds at Livi.

Edit: oh it's still there!
But the point is that the mask slips. Drink or no drink. Good guy or not,

Back