Livingston Chief Executive

So you don't use it all but you know it's pish.

Seems reasonable.
I don't think you need to use it to know it's pish, any google search throws up twitter dross with wild abandon.
Each to their own, if that's what floats your boat don't let me put you off.

I pointed out why CMO had to go.
Then had a bit of a back and forth on it.
Livi guy then had a pop because I write for a site called Rangers News and made several comments about 'the peepul' and OO.
He then went on to rant about the country being 'fucking horrid' because of OO marches and how RCs are basically held down in Scotland.

When we played Dundee in the cup final a few years back I went for an interview the day before at a hotel in Glasgow. After the interview I met a bunch of NI bears over for the game. One of them was a Celtic fan who'd come over with his pals for the weekend. He was an Orangeman

He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

I actually know John and he’s a good guy, despite supporting Celtic.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.

Is he %^*&, he’s an inbred bigoted tramp struggling to get 2 beans together.

I don't know how any rangers fan would visit away grounds in Scotland, u r helping to pay these bastards wages.

I'm not really interested in boycotts tbh but if the club is happy to sit by while our support fire money into clubs in the SPFL that is used to pay people who hate our existence, not just as a football club but as a section of society, then I say boycott the fucken lot of them.

How is it even possible for him to be a successful businessman in such of god awful bigoted Country?

If I was you, I be watching my back when in, and definitely more, when I'm not in a bigot like this company?

It's Scotland's fault that its 11/1 in relation to the religious divide - Really?
How can such a clever man have such an outlook - A card carrying Protestant hater who's learned from a very young age.
No sure where he’s getting 11-1 either if at least 16% of Scotland are Catholic?

Given that only 32% of Scotland are Protestant what he means is 2-1, unless he genuinely thinks all non Catholics are out to discriminate against Catholics

Ward is a dirty mentally challenged bastard like the rest of them running Livingston a guy in his position shouldn’t be spouting that pish on the Internet for all to see but shows him and the club for what they are.

He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.
I've met him a few times in business and he's always struck me as decent and fair.

It’s been asked already but no reply so far so I’ll ask again.

Which businesses does this chap own?

After all its always a good thing to spend your blue pounds wisely is it not?

mentally challenged bastard. %^*& him.

Hope both his business and his club fold. %^*& him.
[/QUOTE]

That's a bit ott mate.
According to my brother the business he has invested in (he doesn't own it outright apparently) only really employs about 16 folk, 12 of which are rangers lads including my brother who is a season ticket holder , one is a Celtic fan, other 3 are made up of one Scottish boy and 2 foreign guys that ain't bothered about football!

My brother says he is actually a decent enough guy despite being a Tim, prob just had a few red wines too many.
He supposedly has a bit of banter here and there about football but can take as good he gives, trust me my brother will give him it tight lol
He actually left Livingston last year and only went back recently.

He's most certainly not a good guy.

I can only assume you don't know him very well.

Regardless if he is a tim or not. He is the CEO of an SPFL club & therefore should know better than to get involved in online spats.

If his comments were about any other club then his feet wouldnt have touched the ground & he would be out on his erse.

Don't know the guy or anything about him - going by his twitter he's just another Nat desperate for an audience.Seems a strange time to be behaving like that though.

Easy mate, many don't know who or what to follow in a Twitter exchange. Done well to keep things civil on your part didn't even have to give him any rope to hang himself. I'd be interested to know the no. Off ST holders who are OO members be an extremely low % I'd imagine

Does it really matter?

It amazes me that people get away with blatant bigotry against protestants. I say that as a strong athiest. Many Catholics seem to have some moral superiority complex, with zero self awareness, when spouting about other people's religion. Just bizarre in this day and age.

He's not a good guy.
He's labelled me on the basis of being a Rangers fan.
Good guys don't do that.
Bigots do.

[QUOTE="
That's a bit ott mate.
According to my brother the business he has invested in (he doesn't own it outright apparently) only really employs about 16 folk, 12 of which are rangers lads including my brother who is a season ticket holder , one is a Celtic fan, other 3 are made up of one Scottish boy and 2 foreign guys that ain't bothered about football!

My brother says he is actually a decent enough guy despite being a Tim, prob just had a few red wines too many.
He supposedly has a bit of banter here and there about football but can take as good he gives, trust me my brother will give him it tight lol
He actually left Livingston last year and only went back recently.
All his staff deserve to know what they're are working for.

He knew what he was doing when he posted these tweets. He knew he hates Rangers supporters and orange men and as such we should be embarrassed about that.

His staff should be made aware. Either by him or in the newspapers.

Either way. He deserves what he gets.

Dont know the guy personally. He may be a good guy sober, but from these Twitter exchanges it appears the drink has allowed his true feelings to emerge.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not every opinion should be voiced. His position as Chief Executive of an SPL club should be over.
As mentioned before, if this isnt bringing the game in to disrepute what is?

Those tweets about Catholics being outnumbered 11-1 look like they were written by Mad Joe O'Rourke!!

Get him reported and get our club to do something. He shouldn't be welcome in our directors box again. Make him sit with the visiting support.

Here’s a screenshot of some of his tweets:

64-B9-EA64-6-F89-4982-B68-E-475816-B48-F5-F.jpg

517-B17-EB-B3-B8-4-F73-8090-DB1-C425743-A2.jpg

E2-CDE8-FD-C483-45-B2-8786-FBD2-BE16-C1-C6.jpg

E73496-AA-5120-40-A0-8-D95-206446-FBE390.jpg

4864-ECE6-D0-E4-4-E76-A1-DD-FF2-F61731060.jpg

C83-F031-E-E66-E-426-D-9208-934812093293.jpg

John Ward is the Livingston Chief Executive.

Absolutely incredible. No doubt a rabid SNP Voter.

We have always kinda been disliked in Scotland due to our success on the park but in the last decade the hatred has seriously ramped up to levels I have never known, from all corners and not just The East End.

It's the legacy of the SNP. The rise of the SNP and social media has brainwashed the population into hating us even more now for political reasons also. We are seen as the biggest obstacle to Scottish Independence due to us being the single largest Unionist institution in Scotland.

This country is finished. It's a hate filled wee cesspit and with every passing week I think more and more about getting out of it whilst I'm still relatively young enough.

He’s a mentally challenged Nat fud who most definitely isn’t a good guy. A mouthpiece with too much to say for himself.

Back