Livingston Chief Executive

He hates the Monarchy, detests the Tories and says this about the OO which he alludes equates to being a Rangers supporter:

What a shame. Backward fuckwitts I despise these people. Have kept Scotland in the dark ages for years. Imagine anywhere else they would get away with this. It’s the equivalent of the kkk.

also.

So the ISIS thing? Don’t give a toss if I’m honest. But similarly the 12th of July pricks that head over to NornIrn to wank themselves about bonfires and walk with the ten to two feet. Are they not in the same postcode as the ISIS chick?

This guy is consumed by hate. Absolutely hates the English and Boris. Pathetic.

Is he untouchable?

Has anyone contacted the press, Rangers, Compliance officer and Livingstone Board members?

This mentally challenged must be taken to task... he's no fucking GOOD GUY as suggested above.

Good post mate;)

To think we have Rangers fans on this thread saying how wonderful this guy is, sickens me, them not him.
I'm not saying hes wonderful, just saying I've done business with him and he came across as decent, not bitter. We had banter about our teams. That being said, maybe his mask slips with a drink and the true person comes out. I dont know, he's not a friend just someone I've sold to.

He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

I actually know John and he’s a good guy, despite supporting Celtic.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.
He might be a successful businessman, but he is not a good guy, he let his mask slip and got caught with his pants down on the good guy part.
In his defence though it seems that he partakes in guzzling the red wine jungle juice, and that is perhaps why he ended up a bigoted rambling twitter twat, and showed his real self, he is truly an RSOLE.

Last edited:
Don’t care how good a person seems when your doing business with them. He'd hardly be a good businessman if he let his true feelings known to you. He obviously can’t suppress his true feelings when pished. F2ck him and dont forget about this in the future. Scum b4st4rd.

Aye, he sounds like a real nice guy.
Looks, acts and talks like a two bob business magnate who's a legend in his own lunch break.
Couple of shandies and the mask slips.
Nothing new to report here.

I'm not saying hes wonderful, just saying I've done business with him and he came across as decent, not bitter. We had banter about our teams. That being said, maybe his mask slips with a drink and the true person comes out. I dont know, he's not a friend just someone I've sold to.

"Maybe his mask slips"?
Have you read any of his outpourings?
Is it "decent" or "not bitter" of him to veer from debating the demise of the former CMO to suddenly picking up on the fact his adversary was a Rangers supporter and started getting all abusive when it was not required?

This is the type of owner that needs a fit and proper person investigation.

If these comments have not been the result of a phone hack or young child using their phone excuse, then this is bringing the game into disrepute.

SPFL need to recoup as much money as possible, fine them such an amount they go bust and let us take Dykes for nothing.

That way it's not a gamble if he flops and it's a massive GIRUY if he succeeds.

White straight Protestant men are apparently today’s enemy in the western world to join most of the rest of the world who have always hated us.

Always the bad guy, we are an easy target. More specifically in Scotland, white, unionist, straight men are the punching bag. You don’t just lose being the status quo, you lose by defending or encouraging the status quo as well.

Its a shite time in Scotland, Britain, and the West

And then we're told to speak up if we feel suicidal or have mental health concerns.

For people saying the guy is okay in business meetings ,let me tell you most business personas are an acting job from 9-5 ,put on a suit and tie and step on stage ,its an acting job because your career and your wage relies on it being that way ,very very few people act the same way when the formal business dress comes off at the end of the day ,they go back to being them,the real them .

So, apparently this is a succesful businessman, who has been hard done by cos he is a catholic, but is also a humanist and thinks all peole who believe in religeon are mental cases.
Im confused.

I am 53, i think the RCs are more sleekit and bitter than they were when i was growing up say 75- 85.
You knew where you stood then.
My parents born 30s had a mutual respect ( not mentioned) for the tims around us.

Going by his tweets Livingston Chief Exec basically assumes all Rangers fans are orange order supporters and bigots, it started with the guy blaming @The Dude for the CMO resigning, strangely enough.

Likely he was steaming as he’s now went back and deleted half his tweets.
The guy is a tim so will
Be doing whatever he can to please them, and an absolute fanny aswell.

Back