Livingston Chief Executive

Just goes to show the level of ignorance towards us. How he could not see his own narrow minded view point while calling someone who had shown nothing of the sort narrow minded. That’s when he completely lost his argument, which was nothing to do with football.

Given the state of Scottish football clubs finances whilst we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic we have a bigot of an SPL club spouting utter shite about politics and classing all Rangers fans as OO bigots

I wish our support would take militant action against the haters and boycott the cuunts

Livi should be sacking this guy and Rangers or c1872 should be making a formal public complaint to the SFA and SPL

John Ward has to realise drunken rants on Twitter are unacceptable and he should be out of a job

Guy sounds an absolute wanker

Our club, quite correctly, say that there is no room for bigotry and intolerance at Ibrox.
So the next time we have a home game against Livingstone, he won't be allowed entry to the director's box? Or even the Broomloan corner with the away fans?

Given the state of Scottish football clubs finances whilst we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic we have a bigot of an SPL club spouting utter shite about politics and classing all Rangers fans as OO bigots

I wish our support would take militant action against the haters and boycott the cuunts

Livi should be sacking this guy and Rangers or c1872 should be making a formal public complaint to the SFA and SPL

John Ward has to realise drunken rants on Twitter are unacceptable and he should be out of a job

Guy sounds an absolute wanker

This cannot be left to lie.
He will have a vote in matters that concern our club.
Someone with such a warped view should have no say in anything where he clearly lets his hatred decide.

Embarrassing stuff it’s no wonder he is so warped. Son of a catholic, says it all. It’s an obsession. Damaged forever.
The guy that is calling him out is the son of a Roman Catholic. The Livingston Chief Executive should now be their ex Chief executive. Being clearly drunk is no excuse for allowing his narrow minded hatred to shine through

How many times have we seen it from the paedo apologists and SNP numbskulls? If you engage in any kind of debate, as soon as they check your profile and find a reference to Rangers, no matter what the topic had been up to that point, they immediately change their focus to attack with negative references purely related to their perception of what it is to be a Rangers fan.

The first thing to note is that they have basically conceded your original point. That's when to tell them, "so, we have reduced this to just swapping fitba-based insults, so I take it you concede that my original point is valid?"

The second thing is to enquire as to what upbringing they themselves have had if they cannot rise above making comments based on fitba leanings when a serious debate is in progress. Put them on the back foot.

AND, DO NOT launch in by telling them that they are all the mentally challenged bastards of the day. :p

What a dîckhead and should not bite off the hands the feed you,I hope our wonderful away fans give them a body swerve next time they are on their knee’s with tickets.

Smart arse cûnty CEO

The one sided comments he's made re.Protestants don't square with being a Director of The Humanist Society of Scotland: Bit bigoted for my liking, I'll have to consider any further bequests to what previously, I considered a good cause.

How did a seemingly died in the wool 19th Century Terrorist worm his way onto the board? beware any anti Protestant propaganda coming from that particular source!

The one sided comments he's made re.Protestants don't square with being a Director of The Humanist Society of Scotland: Bit bigoted for my liking, I'll have to consider any further bequests to what previously, I considered a good cause.

How did a seemingly died in the wool 19th Century Terrorist worm his way onto the board? beware any anti Protestant propaganda coming from that particular source!

Ditto,

But it's good to know he's thin skinned.

Got lots of time on my hands and he's added to 'the list' to troll :)

even if for some reason,he is made to apologise,we cannot let this be the end of it, drink taken cannot be under any circumstances any excuse for this cretins behaviour, his true views are all too clear to see here ,drink only brings it to the surface it doesnt change who he is or what he thinks of others,far too often after stuff like ,and the few times the perpetrator gets caught ,a swift apology and all goes on as before, we have to change that,these people need driven out of any position that they can hurt those that do not conform to these peoples prejudices ,

Not everyone has the same literacy levels.
Concentrate on John and his opinions.
The content is about the current CEO of Livingston doing a great job..
also on the humanist directorship I understood they work towards creating a more tolerable society, and that they believe or think that people should have the freedom to live in accordance with their religion and/or beliefs.. it seems he has developed a particular opinion, about a lot of things, that contradicts this.. but that’s just my opinion don’t lynch me for it. %^*& John. I don’t think he ever wore his mask well, and we know his true colors. #RemoveJohn

Dont know the guy personally. He may be a good guy sober, but from these Twitter exchanges it appears the drink has allowed his true feelings to emerge.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not every opinion should be voiced. His position as Chief Executive of an SPL club should be over.
As mentioned before, if this isnt bringing the game in to disrepute what is?

Those tweets about Catholics being outnumbered 11-1 look like they were written by Mad Joe O'Rourke!!
And outnumbered by who exactly? We live in a secular society. More than half of our population don't identify with any religion. Protestants would be in a minority as well. That's what I find abhorrent about many religions, and specifically the Catholic faith. They always seem to play the minority card. The victim card. Yet, they have a taxpayer funded, faith based education system, run local and national government and hold key decision making positions in society. I have issues with all religions to be honest, some of which wouldn't be popular with many on this site but many Scottish Catholics are clearly indoctrinated by a schooling system and a powerful clergy that is divisive, hateful and not for the greater good.

The problem with this is that our fans will still fill his ground next season and forever. We will never learn. For the record I do not go to any away grounds.

800 away tickets, that’s all we have to take.
No, we do not have to take any tickets for that fucking dump. None. Simply put, we do not need to feed the leeching parasites at all. But as a support, we absolutely will:(

Our support will pay for travel to get there, throw ticket money at them, buy programmes and food from them and generally do all they can to help keep this bigot and others in their jobs and positions to attack us.

The faux outrage in the likes of this thread will make some feel better though.

Livingston in general have always been riddled with mentally challengeds haven’t they?

I’m sure the program editor has had digs at us in the past, their twitter feed too.

They are a nothing club, Ferranti Thistle on steroids.
I've never liked that Club. Never.

What a daft thing to say - you really have to wonder what goes through the heads of so called intelligent people at times.

I know one Livingstone fan and he is deeply respectful of Rangers - probably helps that he used to be what I would call an "old school" Hearts fan.

He hates the Monarchy, detests the Tories and says this about the OO which he alludes equates to being a Rangers supporter:

What a shame. Backward fuckwitts I despise these people. Have kept Scotland in the dark ages for years. Imagine anywhere else they would get away with this. It’s the equivalent of the kkk.

also.

So the ISIS thing? Don’t give a toss if I’m honest. But similarly the 12th of July pricks that head over to NornIrn to wank themselves about bonfires and walk with the ten to two feet. Are they not in the same postcode as the ISIS chick?

This guy is consumed by hate. Absolutely hates the English and Boris. Pathetic.

Is he untouchable?

Has anyone contacted the press, Rangers, Compliance officer and Livingstone Board members?

This mentally challenged must be taken to task... he's no fucking GOOD GUY as suggested above.

To think the calamity that was caused when gazza played an imaginary flute years ago ,yet not a peep from the Scottish mhedia. Sums up this shitehole of a country

An undercover Bigot in the Humanist Society of Scotland, not just a member but a Director! Well he's truly blown his cover now, his position has become untenable.

These people are slowly secreting themselves into every layer of our country, this is only one charity, what about Nil by Mouth, FARE and countless other charities; all got a negative view of our club and support when called upon they are an insidious blight in our Country.

Go on you fckng lurker so called journalists; destroy this guys reputation the way you would if he was a Bluenose.

It amazes me that people get away with blatant bigotry against protestants. I say that as a strong athiest. Many Catholics seem to have some moral superiority complex, with zero self awareness, when spouting about other people's religion. Just bizarre in this day and age.
White straight Protestant men are apparently today’s enemy in the western world to join most of the rest of the world who have always hated us.

Always the bad guy, we are an easy target. More specifically in Scotland, white, unionist, straight men are the punching bag. You don’t just lose being the status quo, you lose by defending or encouraging the status quo as well.

Its a shite time in Scotland, Britain, and the West

White straight Protestant men are apparently today’s enemy in the western world to join most of the rest of the world who have always hated us.

Always the bad guy, we are an easy target. More specifically in Scotland, white, unionist, straight men are the punching bag. You don’t just lose being the status quo, you lose by defending or encouraging the status quo as well.

Poor white men, we get it tough eh.....

I raised this very point at a 'Diversification Course' I was on nearly 15 years ago.

One or 2 agreed with me, but mainly got blank stares.

The instructor quickly changed the subject making me think I wasn't the 1st to raise the point.

WATP

Back