Livingston FC give an insight into the professionalism of those clubs who have backed the SPFL regime

Are clubs really that desperate for attention that they will leave it up to 'the fans' to decide on contract extensions?

In all honesty, I imagine Livingston will already have the contract ready to be signed. It will be interesting though to see the vote swing in the opposite direction (just to see if they follow through with 'the fans' views).
Is that genuine - surely to %^*& not.

I know this lad as well. Bartley ripping into him on twitter. Just taking the piss.

Last edited:

Are clubs really that desperate for attention that they will leave it up to 'the fans' to decide on contract extensions?

In all honesty, I imagine Livingston will already have the contract ready to be signed. It will be interesting though to see the vote swing in the opposite direction (just to see if they follow through with 'the fans' views).
Didn't Livingston vote against the SPFL regime?

A proud day for Scottish football.

That is actual mortifying man imagine rangers were putting polls out about players I’d tell them to ram in through a tweet and not go back

I really assume it’s wind up ?. Is the player in question not very late 30s and a youth coach also. Most likely retiring and they just want a laugh.

Livi "Dominic Cummings, hold my beer..."

Back