Livingston FC give an insight into the professionalism of those clubs who have backed the SPFL regime

Imagine, as a joke, Rangers put a tweet out asking if we should renew Halliday's contract?

What a shite joke that would be. Only a small club could get away with that.

Are clubs really that desperate for attention that they will leave it up to 'the fans' to decide on contract extensions?

In all honesty, I imagine Livingston will already have the contract ready to be signed. It will be interesting though to see the vote swing in the opposite direction (just to see if they follow through with 'the fans' views).
v2qo0eH.gif

Are clubs really that desperate for attention that they will leave it up to 'the fans' to decide on contract extensions?

In all honesty, I imagine Livingston will already have the contract ready to be signed. It will be interesting though to see the vote swing in the opposite direction (just to see if they follow through with 'the fans' views).

What a fvcked up scenario!

Disgusting amateur if not unsurprising behaviour from a club like Livingston

Thats a brass neck lads.

Back