Livingston FC trolling Hibs

I get we didn't have a manager at the time, but the fact that we couldn't absolutely scud what is a really, really poor Hibs team in the LC sticks in my throat a bit.

Also proves, as if it needed proving, that their players are cheating the fans. If they put in 1/10th of the effort every week as they do when they play us, they'd be in a much better place.

How the fu*k did they beat us in semi?
Cos they threw every last ounce of their being into every tackle, block, press and attempt on goal vs us.

Winning a semi vs us in a shitty meaningless cup is their nirvana and they will talk about it to their grandchildren.

Cue them getting pumped by the bottom of the table in the league and also laying down to the scum in the final. If they put a 1/4 of the effort in the final against them as they did against us, I'll be shocked. Shocked I tell you.

And we were shite. Don't forget that. We were utter, utter shite.
Absolutely.

The point is, the likes of Hibs have been cheating their fans for years.

If they tried as hard in all their games as they do when they play us, they might actually achieve something in the game.

But no. They're quite happy to win the "we beat Rangers" non-trophy and then do f.uck all for the rest of the season.

Small time, shitey tinpot club.

Absolutely.

If they tried as hard in all their games as they do when they play us, they might actually achieve something in the game.

But no. They're quite happy to win the "we beat Rangers" non-trophy and then do f.uck all for the rest of the season.

Do they try against Celtic?

Nice to see Hibs get some back. Does this sort of thing happen much in the EPL or is it just in this backwater?

Absolutely.

We beat Braga whilst getting pumped at home to Hamilton and utterly failing in the league. It happens.

Because, like all diddy clubs, they always raise their game against the Rangers.

Daft wee club, shitey fans.
We know to expect it and need to be ready for it but, in Hibs’ case, they are beyond recognition.
I have many friends of both Hearts and Hibs and work colleagues of many of the other “provincial” clubs and I’ve asked them why that’s the case.
More so, why only Rangers and not Celtic or even their local derby rivals.
Most tell me we’re a big club so should expect it, that we’re successful and they want us put in our place.
2012 and our lack of contrition is mentioned, as is that we don’t accept we’re a new club.
However, the one thing nearly every one of the mention is our allegiance to England.
Not, as I’ve put over as factual, that we see ourselves as British, not English.
They believe our Unionist ideals are red rags to them as well.
So, a lot of politics involved.
Frankly, we are very much the lepers of the Scottish football world.
Personally, I can live with this as I feel our ideals are as they should be, and expect our players to be well advised as to what we’re up against.

We know to expect it and need to be ready for it but, in Hibs’ case, they are beyond recognition.
I have many friends of both Hearts and Hibs and work colleagues of many of the other “provincial” clubs and I’ve asked them why that’s the case.
More so, why only Rangers and not Celtic or even their local derby rivals.
Most tell me we’re a big club so should expect it, that we’re successful and they want us put in our place.
2012 and our lack of contrition is mentioned, as is that we don’t accept we’re a new club.
However, the one thing nearly every one of the mention is our allegiance to England.
Not, as I’ve put over as factual, that we see ourselves as British, not English.
They believe our Unionist ideals are red rags to them as well.
So, a lot of politics involved.
Frankly, we are very much the lepers of the Scottish football world.
Personally, I can live with this as I feel our ideals are as they should be, and expect our players to be well advised as to what we’re up against.
I love the fact that everyone hates us.

Any country's biggest and most successful club is always its most hated.

Imagine being a Hibs supporter. What a pointless, do-nothing existence.

Cos they threw every last ounce of their being into every tackle, block, press and attempt on goal vs us.

Winning a semi vs us in a shitty meaningless cup is their nirvana and they will talk about it to their grandchildren.

Cue them getting pumped by the bottom of the table in the league and also laying down to the scum in the final. If they put a 1/4 of the effort in the final against them as they did against us, I'll be shocked. Shocked I tell you.
The Bheasts will pump them in the final. Nothing surer.

Back