Livingston FC trolling Hibs

Manager had just up sticks and left us in the shit
We beat ourselves in the semi.

Had we played carefully like most teams we'd have won easily.

But just like in other games earlier this season we went all out trying to win the game by half time.

That led to them passing long balls and getting corners or goals!

It's not easy to keep up the mega tantrums, diving and screaming at refs that they used against us!

Hopefully Ross goes soon and takes his pathetic embarrassing tactics with him.

Good to see his and Portaloos' cheshire cat grins wiped from their ugly sad faces!

How the fu*k did they beat us in semi?
Because they burn themselves out against us and sacrifice their next 2 or 3 games. It's like trying to fight Kamikaze pilots. Jack Ross seems to be a seriously professionally dishonest guy in the way he does this with his team. No wonder their supporters want him oot.

We know to expect it and need to be ready for it but, in Hibs’ case, they are beyond recognition.
I have many friends of both Hearts and Hibs and work colleagues of many of the other “provincial” clubs and I’ve asked them why that’s the case.
More so, why only Rangers and not Celtic or even their local derby rivals.
Most tell me we’re a big club so should expect it, that we’re successful and they want us put in our place.
2012 and our lack of contrition is mentioned, as is that we don’t accept we’re a new club.
However, the one thing nearly every one of the mention is our allegiance to England.
Not, as I’ve put over as factual, that we see ourselves as British, not English.
They believe our Unionist ideals are red rags to them as well.
So, a lot of politics involved.
Frankly, we are very much the lepers of the Scottish football world.
Personally, I can live with this as I feel our ideals are as they should be, and expect our players to be well advised as to what we’re up against.
I see dead people - they don't know they're British.

RP made a tit of himself after the semi.
If it was the final like Mcginn did with “hibsed it” that I could understand.

Hope they win the final right enough.

Because they burn themselves out against us and sacrifice their next 2 or 3 games. It's like trying to fight Kamikaze pilots. Jack Ross seems to be a seriously professionally dishonest guy in the way he does this with his team. No wonder their supporters want him oot.
They didn’t need to burn themselves out against us in the semi, we were woeful.

I would love to see Hibs dragged into the bottom 6 and even better the play offs but they better get their act together for the League Cup final.

They didn’t need to burn themselves out against us in the semi, we were woeful.
Yep, we were rudderless, lacking in motivation and being coached by a guy who was completely out of his depth (not his fault of course).

Just bad timing.

I get we didn't have a manager at the time, but the fact that we couldn't absolutely scud what is a really, really poor Hibs team in the LC sticks in my throat a bit.

Also proves, as if it needed proving, that their players are cheating the fans. If they put in 1/10th of the effort every week as they do when they play us, they'd be in a much better place.
The new Aberdeen. A bunch of haters that can only raise their game to play Rangers. As you say, cheating their (scum) fans.

It's tragic that these diddy teams are running with a joke that initially took the piss out of the way Steven Gerrard answered a question.

Sums up Scottish football.

It's tragic that these diddy teams are running with a joke that initially took the piss out of the way Steven Gerrard answered a question.

Sums up Scottish football.
Hibs sang more Rangers songs than Hibs in the last 2 outings. The Gerrard one is extra weird because he literally won us the league last season. It’s hard to fathom diddy mentality but that’s one i’ll never understand.

Back