Livingston game on Sunday

The weather last night made it an even harder physical slog and you know what livis game pan will be so i dont expect it to be easy but we are at Ibrox and should have more than enough to win. Every game in the league is a must win at this stage.

I think Roofe will start for Morelos, Aribo for Hagi, Davis for Kamara, Bassey for Barisic. Possibly Helander for Balogun.
After the last two results I am expecting us to win although Livi will make it difficult and as usual try to kick lumps out of us

I think Roofe will start for Morelos, Aribo for Hagi, Davis for Kamara, Bassey for Barisic. Possibly Helander for Balogun.
After the last two results I am expecting us to win although Livi will make it difficult and as usual try to kick lumps out of us
Kamara doesn’t get dropped. He’s our best player at the minute.

I’d give Arfield a rest

We should get minutes into Aribos legs on Sunday

Scotty has been superb but he needs to be managed IMO re game time etc

It might not be pretty but we should win with relative ease. No rain forecast for Sunday, that might hamper us a bit!

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Bassey

Kamara
Davis
Arfield

Aribo
Kent

Roofe

Kamara for Jack, for rotation, Jack's just back from injury, may need more minutes.

Only other difference maybe Itten up front with kent & roofe, but Aribo needs to get some time as well. Kent may be rested as well.

Not worried about winning,I just want us to absolutely pump them,Their display at home made for a terrible game of football hope we can punish them for it.

I’m actually more worried about this game than I was about them. Genuinely!
Need a win.
7p6Vp2o.gif

I’d give Arfield a rest

We should get minutes into Aribos legs on Sunday

Scotty has been superb but he needs to be managed IMO re game time etc
Get the feeling that Arfield will keep playing given his form and will get the rest during the next international break.

Its all very well posters saying to folk to lighten up blah blah but off the back of some brilliant Euro results in the last couple of seasons we have struggled on the Sunday game to replicate that form either home or away. I fully expect Sunday to be the usual slog against the block but Im still confident of a win.

Now is the perfect time to go on a long winning run of games with no slip-ups. The pressure on Lurgan Flopp is already immense. Let's do it, Rangers.

This is low key one of the biggest games of the season. A decisive win against Livingston and scum drop points against sheep and we have a huge advantage.

Morelos will start, personally I’d start Roofe instead of Joe.
Yup. Going by Gerrard's press conference today, I would be amazed if Roofe started. Think he will get a decent run out, but just can't see him starting.

Also gives Alfie another chance to get among the goals, which would do his confidence the world of good.

Top dozen Starting Players after 15 games.

15. Goldson, Tavernier
14. Barisic
13. Kent
12. Kamara
10. Arfield, Morelos
09. Jack, Helander
08. McLaughlin, Davis, Hagi

22 different players have started this season, another 2 have made sub appearances (Patterson and Defoe).

With how deep they'll sit, I hope Hagi starts. He's our best player at picking out passes that lead to good chances I reckon.

I think Roofe and Aribo will be on the bench again, and have a feeling Itten may start just to freshen it up somewhat.

Its all very well posters saying to folk to lighten up blah blah but off the back of some brilliant Euro results in the last couple of seasons we have struggled on the Sunday game to replicate that form either home or away. I fully expect Sunday to be the usual slog against the block but Im still confident of a win.

I think you'll be surprised when someone posts the stats of our results after European games.

I'm pretty sure it's very strong. After the group games and games against Braga last season I'm sure it was 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat.

Lighten up, there is a place behind the sofa you can watch the match from.

Back