Livingston set to announce Kenny as new player-boss

WalterLoyal

The Sunday Mail are reporting Kenny is to be announced new Livi player/manager . Good opportunity for Kenny and I hope it goes well.

DgaBYwoWAAIvZDC.jpg:large

One of the stadiums I least like visiting. No offence OP but relegation for 'Livvie' (fuckin hate that tag they've got) would please me greatly.

It's a really tough job next season for any manager of Livi, They have a tiny budget and might find themselves really struggling, after back-to-back promotions. I hope they do okay and don't find themselves as the league's whipping boys.

I do hope none of his players start leaking stories to the press.

For what it's worth I can't see Kenny Miller being a success in management. In saying that I thought Davie Weir would make an excellent manager and he failed.

Can’t imagine Kenny Miller being a good manager, doesn’t strike me as the brightest of guys. Still wish him well.
He doesn't strike you as bright? Must listen/watch a different Kenny from me. He always comes across well and appears to be very knowledgeable. He's also often highly praised for his work ethic. If he fails, it sure won't be from lack of effort or intelligence.

His biggest challenge will be keeping everyone happy, picking himself every week even when playing shite won't go down well.

Wish Kenny Miller all the best.

The manager bailed as he knows this team have no funds for new players and are likely to be on the end of a few horsings.

Alexander never hung around either they see what’s on the cards.

I actually believe Kenny Miller will be a very good manager someday but the Livi job is the wrong one to take. He's onto a hiding to nothing with it. Livi punched well above their weight last season getting to the Premiership and I can't see them doing anything at all now other than being the whipping boys in the league

The Sunday Mail are reporting Kenny is to be announced new Livi player/manager . Good opportunity for Kenny and I hope it goes well.

I wish him nothing hut success.

Should be interesting though how he handles a situation when info gets ……dare I say………leaked?

DgaBYwoWAAIvZDC.jpg:large

One of the stadiums I least like visiting. No offence OP but relegation for 'Livvie' (fuckin hate that tag they've got) would please me greatly.

I used to get free tickets through youth team I coached few years back and didn't mind it, I was back there the other week for a fundraiser for my kids college class to help pay for a trip to cern and the place looks a dump now and the car park is a giant pothole. Good luck to KM against everyone but us.

Back