Livingston set to announce Kenny as new player-boss

Tierney 5 page exclusive :) - you wouldn't think we were hogging all the headlines, with multiple pics of Gerrard in all the papers, interviews on all the channels etc by any chance, would you...

The Sunday Mail are reporting Kenny is to be announced new Livi player/manager . Good opportunity for Kenny and I hope it goes well.

DgaBYwoWAAIvZDC.jpg:large

His Mrs will probably be expecting to be employed as the social media coordinator as when Miller was with us she couldn't shut up talking about us and moaning when " her man" didn't get picked!

Hope he does well.

There's enough mentally challengeds in charge of diddy teams in the league already (TLB, Stubbs, Clarke) so I'm quite happy to see Miller get it over a Hartson or Mark McGhee who would be another one that would have their team fired up like feck to play us and then meekly rolling over for the bheasts.

I expect we'll probably send some players on loan there again this season. Could see Hardie going back to see if he can repeat his Championship performances at SPL level and it wouldn't be the worst place for someone like Barjonas to go for a year to try and get him some first team football.

He seemed to lack any real tactical knowledge playing for us last season and at times looked more like a headless chicken. I struggle to see how he’ll become a good manager that quickly and think it’s a massive risk for them. If they go this way, I don’t expect him to last unitl Christmas.

It would be lovely to see the club, their arsehole new manager & their artificial pitch relegated.

Was nice to hear confirmation on H&H this week that he was a consistent leak. A horrible wee guy that cares f*ck all about Rangers and only himself.

He doesn't seem to have exactly fostered team togetherness wherever he has gone so I guess anyone who disagrees with him will be punted limiting his pool of players but once he has a squad full of Kenny men maybe it will work out. Managers who get huffy and grumpy when they don't get their own way have been successful in the past (Alex Ferguson, Jim McLean). Being in charge could well suit KM. Good luck to him anyway but never darken our door again and get that plastic pitch to fuq

You obviously have no idea what a teuchter is ffs :D

Having stayed in Livingston a few years, I would call it half tuechter.

The word does not mean what it used to and has morphed into "anyone from outside Glasgow that says ken". Half of Livingston fits this standard :D

Good luck to Kenny

He done us proud anytime he wore our colours

Pity he didn’t get to say goodbye proper

Good luck KM

WATP

The whole leak thing is overdone imo.

Lots of players are close with certain journalists. Scott McDonald, Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson as well btw, all spoke to Keith Jackson at one point. The way Keech jizzes over 'Broony' I imagine he still does.

People can accuse Miller of undermining Pedro & Murty and I don't doubt he probably wasn't shy in telling them they were full of shit. Pedro & Murty undermined themselves far more with their own incompetence.

Best of luck to him and I think he'll develop into an excellent manager.

He certainly excelled in his coaching courses when sitting his badges.

Hopefully he's starting up front at the piggery in their 1st game and rattles in a couple.

Not at Livingstone he won't. Absolute dead certs for relegation. St Mirren etc all know a play off position is as bad as it gets this season.

It would be lovely to see the club, their arsehole new manager & their artificial pitch relegated.

Was nice to hear confirmation on H&H this week that he was a consistent leak. A horrible wee guy that cares f*ck all about Rangers and only himself.
never liked Kenny,can’t understand the hard on for him on FF,horrible mercenary wee prick

Not at Livingstone he won't. Absolute dead certs for relegation. St Mirren etc all know a play off position is as bad as it gets this season.

As it stands at the moment I'd agree mate.

It'll be interesting to see who Miller brings in if he gets the job.

He'll have a lot of contacts within the game.

One thing that may go against him though is the pitch.

I can't see many top teams happy to loan out their young players to a club playing on an artificial surface.

As it stands at the moment I'd agree mate.

It'll be interesting to see who Miller brings in if he gets the job.

He'll have a lot of contacts within the game.

One thing that may go against him though is the pitch.

I can't see many top teams happy to loan out their young players to a club playing on an artificial surface.

Regardless of his contacts it's all about money. Every club in the league will be paying more than them so it will be a hard shift for Kenny.

I look forward to tanking them 5-0 and seeing what he does when one of his players questions his tactics

Back