Livingston tickets MyGers

Still not seeing anything there.. don't know why we'd expect any different from the ticketing shite we have to deal with!

Spectacular once again. Go in and try to buy a ticket. Put my credit card info and after submitting it keeps bumping me back to the previous page. So try on my phone to purchase a different seat. Won't let me as apparently I've already bought one even though it isn't in my purchase history, no email and no money taken.

Got a child one a few seats away from my ST seats. Cheers OP

Spectacular once again. Go in and try to buy a ticket. Put my credit card info and after submitting it keeps bumping me back to the previous page. So try on my phone to purchase a different seat. Won't let me as apparently I've already bought one even though it isn't in my purchase history, no email and no money taken.
The original seat you put in your basket will sit there for circa 45-60 minutes or until you complete the purchase. Thats why you couldn't make the second purchase on your phone. Maybe try completing the original purchase on your phone rather than a different seat.

Could also logout for an hour and that should clear your basket. Then try again.

The original seat you put in your basket will sit there for circa 45-60 minutes or until you complete the purchase. Thats why you couldn't make the second purchase on your phone. Maybe try completing the original purchase on your phone rather than a different seat.

Could also logout for an hour and that should clear your basket. Then try again.
Tried on my phone first after it happened and it said nothing in the basket. I’ve emailed them as well.

I can see it just being a payment problem, but it’s the same card I always use so there shouldn’t be one.

Tried on my phone first after it happened and it said nothing in the basket. I’ve emailed them as well.

I can see it just being a payment problem, but it’s the same card I always use so there shouldn’t be one.
I'm sure the hour will be up before you get any response from the Ticket Centre.:rolleyes: Give it another go on a different device maybe after that time has passed?

Good Luck.

I'm sure the hour will be up before you get any response from the Ticket Centre.:rolleyes: Give it another go on a different device maybe after that time has passed?

Good Luck.
I will. Not my first problem with tickets this year. Twice I’ve bought tickets from the club through a MyGers window only for the season ticket holder to be sitting there.

As an aside, I am trying to SeatSub my ticket and it keeps coming up error code (E) and won’t let me put it up for sale. Been going on all weekend. So that means another load will go on at some stage.

Also make sure you've ticketed the box to accept the T&C's. Alot of folk miss that when the screen jumps back a page after payment

Also make sure you've ticketed the box to accept the T&C's. Alot of folk miss that when the screen jumps back a page after payment
This was the bit to select credit card when it then sends you to a different page to put the card info in. No option for T&C’s yet as I would still need to confirm purchase afterwards.

My son's first game. Couldnt get 2 together so I will just sit the wee man on my knee i think

Back