Livingston Twitter - sour grapes

Think it's more pointing out that rearranging a game at such short notice was unfair on a lot of fans rather than them having a pop.

They have openly said not happy they were forced to play the game today.

Just highlighting that a lot of people who bought tickets couldn’t make it due to the change of day. I don’t see any sour grapes at all.

Reactions: GF7
The dark hand of seltc fc still active at that club even yet ?

Like Schofield with poor wee Gordon the Gofer

Serious look into their mhedia team - they have previous

I read it as solidarity with our fans who couldn't travel again at such short notice.
Clubs/media say exactly the same or less than what’s posted on here and there’s outrage. There’s more sour grapes posted about Rangers on practically every thread on here.

Reactions: GF7
I don't think there was anything off with that to be honest, was true and didn't come across as snide remark.
The weather and the fact the game was arranged 24hrs before kick off had a huge impact on the amount able to attend.

I can't quite understand the logic of Livi banging on last night about wanting to play on Monday. Why? Why have people rushing around trying to get from work on a Monday evening when there's a free Sunday? To be fair, I didn't think the game would have had a chance of being played today, given the amount of rain last night, so well done to the ground staff who were apparently working on the pitch from 5am. Livi can start spouting off once they can muster up more than 2k of their own supporters AND they install a proper playing surface. And before anyone says that our pitch isn't great, I KNOW that, but it'll be better in a few weeks. Livi's will ALWAY be pish and a danger to players.

A pishy wee team like Livi have no right to comment on us. We get more fans at 1 game then they do all season at their shitey wee ground. Best ignored!!!

Now now, I suppose we could resort to having to give 1/2 our stadium to the away team to fill out.

While they might be correct, a team that's lucky to get 4 figure attendances at their shit heap shouldn't be trying to score points on our crowd numbers.

Sadly my eyesight is not good enough to count the amount of webtoed uterus spillage that they brought to enhance the occasion.

Imagine if today had been a cup round - definitely would be a different reaction from Livi if 48k tickets were sold, regardless of how many showed it.

They should just shut up and be thankful that we keep their club afloat. Twice a season we fill 3 ends of their midden. Classless fools that shouldn't bite the had that feeds them

Back