Livingston Twitter - sour grapes

If that’s the number sold, let’s give the cunts a share of the actual number in attendance then for their impudence. Fuds.

Definitely wasn't as big an attendance as suggested although how many Livi fans turned up?? I could barely see any in the corner.

Seen a few getting worked up by that tweet, surely just a reference to crowd being down due to the quick turn aroundv

What do they expect? Weather, rearranged, only “Livi”.

still probably a better turn out than the whole of Livingstone in the last election.

In the circumstances , %^*& OFF LIVINGSTON

Ok for your pathetic club when the furthest fan from you in a rearranged fixture is Knightsridge

Said yesterday after they tweeted about the game being played today. Our game on Thursday is bigger than anything Livi have done or will ever do as a football club. They should remember that their pishy plastic pitch and 40 away fans are a complete irrelevance in comparison to us. They are League 2 in England if officiated properly.

Looked like 35000 turned up out of 49000 sold. Not sure what the point of the tweet is. Then again I am not sure what the point of any tweet really is.

Not sure if it's a slagging or related to it being a shit few days to be honest.

I think it's probably the latter.

I don’t get when diddy teams make comments about our attendance when our Main Stand probably holds more than majority of the stadiums in the league

Who gives a fu.ck if they are right! It’s a sly dig and unnecessary from them.

Some of our fans need to stop dropping their pants and bending over.

Clubs played a blinder by placing away fans in the corner where the cameras catch most. Most of the season looks empty. All the while our own boys who create the atmosphere are shoved in the corner so they’re not noticed. Well done Rangers. Class.

I was watching a season review earlier this week and it was Rangers fans where the away fans are now and it just looks so much better on tv

We get paid for 48,000 people turning up or not turning up. That will do me just fine. Who cares how many turned up today. It's like my dad's bigger than you're dad.

They brought more than I thought they would around 50-60 IMO

As for the actual attendance mid 30s

A pub team having a cheeky comment about our attendance and loyalty?
Junior teams get bigger crowds than them.
Are they still owned by a drug dealing gangster?

As one guy said on twitter - we took more fans to Inverness to watch our under 21s than Livingston took to Ibrox.

That's fine to have a pop if all the tickets they sold were used, which I doubt were, and was a pitiful amount to start with. I think it was a good turnout for a game rearranged at short notice in terrible weather knowing that Livi were going to play 11 behind the ball making for a poor game.

Their support was so low they announced crowd changes to their team! (c) The Old Jokes Home.

Back